Jesus was a real human being

shills are mad and this is political
screencap related proves it all
Christ is King looking forward to his return

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

Sounds cool but it's bullshizzle.
I don't need a dirty old sheet to tell me Jesus was real. He's literally in the room with you right now.

Attached: GARYNOOOOOO.jpg (720x669, 120.04K)

Its not bullshit. The Holy Spirit is real but Jesus Christ(Iesous Christos) was a real human being. The direct incarnation of our infinite creator here to shake up the fake saturnian matrix built around his creation. That is why he was killed the way he was.

Christ is King

He had golden colored hair and beard.

Attached: 1640031872437.png (1733x448, 323.35K)

your trips say everything

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

What exactly do they say?

your ID
>mum
my ID
>hoe
i.e. your mum's a

literally some crazy doomsday prophet kike, the religion has nothing to do with the historical figure

What are you talking about? You understand the Old Testament is based from Hebrew writings and the New Testament where Christ is introduced from Greek writings yes? Are you even aware of John the Baptist and the Essenes?

He was mentioned by Josephus and Tacitus in the roman history's. He was obviously a real person who existed.

Many also mentioned Socrates -- still isnt concrete proof of his existence

That is a good point on both regards.
I highly encourage everyone to read the Pistis Sophia as it details what Jesus taught his disciples in the years after his crucifixion. In the New Testament he only speaks in parables for the average person on the street but in the Pistis Sophia he is direct with his teachings.

You can read it here
>gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm

>said after crucifixion
so only for believers, then
>Pistis Sophia
does it say anything about prayer and miracles? something that echoes Matthew 7:7 and 7:11

Yes, Lord Jesus Christ teaches us specifically how to live and how not to live, what the punishments are, how the cosmology functions, all of it.

People then didnt not mention things that were not important. He most certainly existed outside that I have no proof only faith so its up to you to decide if he was what they say. I for one have faith Jesus was as he was portrayed.
However that is my firm unshakable belief.

QRD pls for
>praying for miracles
Exactly, only belief (faith) will truly get you to Him. All those stuff about shrouds, ancient mentions, etc. are meaningless and defeat the very purpose of finding Christ already in your heart

(':

leaving a bump before sleep. good night

>QRD pls for
Its hard to concisely say because the whole book is a framework. Its not very long. TLDR the Kingdom of Light that we are all descendants of that Christ represents can only be inherited through learning the mysteries that Christ teaches and sharing them with those who can see and hear the message. When you understand the cosmology of reality as Christ explains than when you pray the best way is to use visualization instead of words to visualize God healing the world and saving people from the archons.
>are meaningless and defeat the very purpose of finding Christ already in your heart
Its not that simple. Many shills will say Christ isnt real and is a made up Christian belief. Connecting with Christ within is important but these external facts validate his existence and will help non believers see the facts of whats going on.

night based germanbro