Exodus

why don't all the whites simply move back to europe? our european brothers need to help us go back home, it's where we belong.

Attached: 1200px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg[1].png (1200x1198, 454.92K)

christmutts would say whites belong in the desert

Attached: 1643172829464.jpg (1024x943, 57.41K)

America better

Most of our enemies are here though.

Fuck off we're already full of niggers

Fuck off we're full

right after all niggers move back to africa and all jews move back to hell

If you're able to have a high paying job in a not mega expensive place or an extremely high paying job then America better. Otherwise America shit. Also you might get raped to death by brown people regardless. Personally I'm nothing special so Europe better for me.

because UK is already infested with non-whites, sorry to be a downer but its fucking over.

america the geographic landmass is nothing more special than europe. Sure there's more land for farming but let the spics do it and export it for cheap. All the good climate zones are also in europe.

I can't speak European

kek
fpbp
I heard they like migrants in France and are totally not full, you should try to come there

Don't see what having millions of rootless mutts coming here would do to help things. The kikes wouldn't allow it anyway.

We belong everywhere.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

I like it here. I didn't like it there.
This

Fuck you, our ancestors fled those shitholes for good reasons

two main reasons:
>chinks or spics would take it over and grow significantly in power
>europe is crowded already and is anti-freedom; we left for a reason

That whole part on that map is more or less the same size as the US yet has almost 800m people or some shit, the last thing Europe needs is more refugees so it becomes even more overcrowded, fuck off mutt, no one likes to live in overcrowded shitholes like pajeets or chinks.

the UK has superior covid-19 restrictions with none.

let me in

Europoors would rather have infinite Muslims and Africans than "white" Americans.