Trucker Convoy loses all support of Canadians

A Canadian died on the way to the Ottawa Hospital last night. The Truckers were blocking the roads and honking and laughing and the ambulance couldnt make it in time to save the life.. Its all on video. The blood is on your hands.

twitter.com/CPercySearle/status/1487831670434709513

Go back to where you came from because you are not welcome here. You have shown your true colors. You dont care for the lives of Canadians when you didnt get the vaccine and you keep blocking roadways for paramedics to get through to save REAL Canadians.

Attached: antivaxx did this.jpg (1242x1352, 341.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY
vokalnow.com/video/4502
twitter.com/emjisin/status/1487918421060767751
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2JBQqZfB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should have gotten a booster

Call up the number and tell them we know its fake news. No proof. No evidence. 100% lies. Fake.

>implying libshits have never blocked roads before
l m a o

>sorry ambo you a fed

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY

KYS FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS

Source: dude trust me

remember in 2020 when peaceful protestors set an apartment building on fire where people were sleeping, then blocked the fire crew so they couldn't put it out?

Stfu CUNT. PERNICIOUS PROPAGANDA. You're out of your fucking mind if you think they've lost support go kill yourself then you fucking piece of shit. Spreading false stuff. Go dilate and seeethe

If that was true, it would be all over the news. The only example of monuments being desecrated was a flag draped over Terry Fox and a lady yelling "freedom" in front of the tomb of the unknown solider.

After watching Ryerson get beheaded and his stuck on a pike in the center of a park, and Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II (our current head of state) get torn down by protesters, I couldn't give less than a fuck about these "incidents"

as for the flags, I also don't care. The confederate flag is a symbol of independence, not racism. The Swastika's are also trying to demonstrate that the mandates are Nazi tier.

As for the story, sounds like none-sense. I've seen no videos of Ambulances being intentionally blocked by traffic.

Just like the soup kitchen thing.
Tale of a group of people harassing and belligerently demanding food. No video footage as proof. No way a place catering to the homeless wouldn't have the liability coverage and need to have a CCTV system. They have a security guard, but no basic video system at points of contact? Baloney.

Cunt

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

If you threw in building on fire and shootings you'd have an antifa weekend.

Oh no.

Anyways. The blockades won't stop until the mandates are over.

The Governments Decisions have consequences. They have a choice in this matter, they either drop the mandates or the blockades stay in place. The Trucker mandate is very clear on that.

Thank you.

Things that didn't happen

>a leaf dies
lmao

No commentary, just lmao.

I hope when it all goes down you get to see your wife or daughter or sister raped in front of you and then her throat slashed you fucking lying cunt piece of shit propagandist!!

We can fix that

This is laughable

no one cared when this shit happened because of blm

This is horrifying. Imagine it was your family member in that ambulance... Dumb ass truckers blocking the roads so your loved one cannot get care. Sickening. They should all be prosecuted for murder.

Anecdotal, unlike the peaceful BLM protests.

You will never be a real honker. You have no horn, you have no bells, you have no whistles. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people honk you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” mock your ghoulish beeps behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to hear out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "honk" sound uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your tone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to trick a drunk guy to go home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a murmur of your diseased, infected toots.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake beep every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to listen to your unbearable toots and whistles. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

Imagine being a butthurt lefty paramedic after all day hanging around based firefighters you have no one to complain to but the media, so you send out a fake story based on the person who said "I'm walkin' here!" and turned it into a freedom thing

If you took the injections you should put your Affairs in order to you fucking piece of shit. Loser lying Cunt

Attached: signal-2021-06-14-101619 (1).jpg (1633x1005, 109.08K)

Part and parcel of living in a big city

Attached: 1507165495717.png (560x407, 36.8K)

/thread
Why mourn some antivaxxer?

lmao FOR MEDIA: some shit i made up
HONKAROONIE

The last two years of lockdowns over a flu has caused untold suffering and deaths.

Thanks for sharing the good news, we all hope the death count will only go up from now on.

fake and gay

even if this is true
>truckers: 1
>libs: 928374982374982734928793487
they got a lot of catching up to do

The weak should fear the strong.

liars

They inject their kids with literal Jew poison like they really give a shit about some dead guy

Nigger got shot by other niggers and died on route to hospital. This is not news.

I don't think that anyone should fly or give a fuck about the confederate flag in Canada. It is strictly an American civil war thing and us leafs shouldn't give a fuck about it either way.

Larp. The chief of police would have mentioned that in the interview he had today if the protesters were making it so EMS couldn't get through.

It was only a matter of time before jew media started this up, expect more in the coming days

SAVE U S JUSTIN
please deploy the maple syrup cowboys or canada will be l o s t
a

> “Paramedic Benjamin Goldenbaum has worked in the medical field for over 12 years. He said he’s never seen such tragedy.”

Had nothing like that to say during the BLM (((protest))).

You're all gonna call me a demoralizing left shit poster but my father in law who is a retired trucker and hates Trudeau called this protest fucking stupid. He said this exact shit last night, if someone needs to be rushed to the hospital the roads are blocked. That's all it takes to make Canada hate you and derail the point of your protest. I can't see this protest lasting any longer at this point because they'll use this death as an excuse to force the truckers to leave or else arrests and charges will start happening.

Attached: 1607115548857.jpg (620x414, 43.44K)

lmao HONK HONK

I would thank them since my family is a bunch of cunts.

more blood is needed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-193830_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.32M)

eat a dick you fucking government stooge. You get paid to post this shit you pathetic paper pusher get a real job.

this is what happens when you choose to support medical apartheid. choices have consequences.
simple as.

>No proof. No evidence. 100% lies. Fake.

Proof.

Attached: truckers block ambulances.jpg (605x667, 80.44K)

Oh no not another covid death.

OMG SOMEONE DIED I TOLD YOU SOOO REEEEEEEE
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE KILLED THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY GOT FIRED FOR NOT TAKING A VACCINE?????

Attached: proofs_post_them.png (899x547, 32.81K)

IMAGINE HOW MINNEAPOLIS FELT WHEN THEY BURNED DOWN THEIR POLICR STATION AND BLOCKED ROADS DURING A LITERAL RIOT?

FUCK YOU.

They won't be leaving lol

Anarchy levels are increasing... Except more and more turmoil

Attached: storm.jpg (3032x2007, 699.75K)

WAIT wait wait....didn't this happen last year?
There was a protest about not useing green energy that blocked the highway that blocked an ambulance. Which in turn got someone killled or at least half paralyzed because it was a heart attack.

Attached: dress-image1.png (810x706, 393.63K)

If only he would have gotten jabbed he'd still be alive today. :(

Pen on paper boys, take notes. We get to update on the kinds of tactics they are using to break apart an effective protest. Saw them posting something very similar during the Melbourne protests.

Another Covid death... sad...

Terrible but that happened every day during the "black lives matter" riots and you didn't say shit. Start with an apology.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Sneed 六四天安門事件 重複的號碼 The Sneed Ban of 2019 天安門大屠殺 The Simpsons General Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Janny Struggle 大躍進政策 Comfy Simpsons Thread 文化大革命 The Great Sneedposter Cultural Revolution 人權 Off-topic garbage 民運 Gucci Loafers 自由 Sneedom 獨立 S11E5 多黨制 7-8 max 台灣 臺灣 Formerly Chuck's 中華民國 Any Forums - Television & Film 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Gummy Bears 達賴喇嘛 Farmer #1 法輪功 Farmer #2 新疆維吾爾自治區 He does it for free 諾貝爾和平獎 劉暁波 City slicker 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Tranny Janny 劉曉波动态网自由门

literally not my problem

I'm glad they died unironically.

Attached: 1643521951337.jpg (886x498, 192.2K)

Attached: 16435925611158.png (485x430, 346.19K)

It was a jew who died. Everybody cheered

Attached: 1642738506608m.jpg (887x1024, 92.67K)

Gonna claim bullshit. You guys are getting desperate over this shit. I've seen so many different stories and all of them have been false.

Everyone has ego wants, desires, opinioms.
Govt lies all the time and creates propaganda, pays for propaganda...
people die every day u can't be control freak.... 150 Million people w die of starvation this year due to lockdowns of economies globally.
we know covid19 and ows are .mil ops & msm is doing the psyops.
look for Anser/ATI DoD Contractor w Fors Marsh as propaganda machine.
vokalnow.com/video/4502 (44 mins into video) ******
- lots of liars and posers on tv.
- pfizer vax is less than 1% effective by ARR vs RRR by pfizer data

Attached: ANSER.ATI.1.1.DoD.Contractor.Vax.Distro.jpg (1039x416, 148.47K)

The smear campaign is out in full force now.

Fucking nothing happens in that

100%, it's completely meaningless here. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone waving that flag was Canadian.
Obviously no one actually interviewed any of these people. One guy with a flag walked away when everyone called him a fed lol

I was told years ago when tankies would block roads around here that the ambulance deaths were all necessarily hypothetical propaganda because they would know how to reroute around any obstruction. Sorry, fake news.

sounds to me like the freedom convoy has already has an effect.

So I guess that invalidates all the people who committed suicide or OD'd on fentanyl because they were depressed by the lockdowns

>trauma victim
I'm gonna predict either
A) negro
B) was gonna die anyway
C) all of the above

That person wouldn't have died had they just taken the damn shot.

FUD

>a post on social media
>all canadians
kys leaf.

Convince me *tt*w*ns are even human

Saint Floyd protests showed us that its ok to sacrifice people we dont know for the cause.
As a matter of fact more should die and get actively get murdered.

>try to force experimental injections of people
>die on your way to the hospital

Attached: zoo animals.jpg (1100x1098, 123.74K)

thank you

Attached: Vaccine.FraudARR.Dr.Mike.Yeadon.ARR.RRR.jpg (1079x631, 224.58K)

lol, Twitter blathering based on the Facebook post. That is not proof. Are you that stupid Paki in the UK?

It was a vax death.
Tragic but preventable.
Truckies are preventing vaxxies and saving lives. By the most conservatuves estimates they've already saved 62 lives. Each a miracle.
Now apologize.

Agreed
Tales from the Balone-zone.

This is the entire point of peaceful protests. You're not supposed to be comfortable and happy about it. It's not supposed to make things easier for you or your life or anyone else or theirs. It's SUPPOSED to make your life uncomfortable and inconvenient, and yes maybe even get some people fired or cause some people to die. Maybe you should have thought of that before trying to force truckers to take an experimental gene therapy they don't want.

You can see the ambulance blocked.

twitter.com/emjisin/status/1487918421060767751

Attached: abulance blocked by terrorists.jpg (239x210, 14.33K)

none of that is real and if they are so inconvenienced by the constant honking all they have to do is lift the vax mandates and force trudeau to resign

>HURRR DERERR BLOCKIN!!!!!!!
>literally moving out of the way for the emergency vehicle
leftoids are deranged

Attached: 1633050048995.gif (256x256, 1.14M)

Thats worse than sasquatch vids lmao

Bet you didnt have any problems when blm were REALLY blocking roadways last year. And they definitely did not give a fuck about medical or fire vehicles. That really happened many times not like this "my friends uncles saw" horseshit. God you people are so partisan your actual view of reality is altered.

>Desecration of monuments
Lmao, these people are pathetic.
>'Niggers are subhuman and need to be shipped back to africa' - terry fox

No skin off my nose

That means it's working (the vaccine)

Attached: 1606506698830.png (680x462, 653.17K)

>A Canadian died on the way to the Ottawa Hospital last night.
As a Quebecois I endorse the death of all Ontarians.

Attached: 1530175163443.jpg (768x1024, 234.14K)

>Ottawan died
LOL!

Lol they intentionally drove down blocked roads. These leftists will do anything to win political points. They have no shame.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-201654_Brave.jpg (1080x379, 130.05K)

are the truckers blocking hospitals or are emergency services trying to get through their protest instead of just going around?

What did the vaxxed patient die from?

Fuck off shill leaf, truckers Livestreaming shows plenty of people being pro freedom. youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2JBQqZfB4

Fake news only booster vax revivers are allowed to go to the hospital. And booster vac receivers don’t die. Hence either he wasn’t going to the hospital or he was just having a mild case and didn’t die.

short, concise, perfect.
>hjonk

>this only matters because the assumption is that the person needing rescue is not a trucker
The sob stories begin because you only need to tell the goyim something to appeal to emotion with half truths

The truckers don't give a fuck, as it should be. It's your problem if you decide to be dying during the freedom convoy

The only response to this is: Good. I hope you die too.

And the liberals all supported it. Said what was one death against all those black lives lost to systemic racism.