What religion was Tarrant?

I keep hearing him brought up as an example of Christian terrorism by lefties, though heard he was a neopagan or atheist on Any Forums a few times, out of curiosity what were his religious views?

Attached: AP19074133074064.jpg (2048x1123, 241.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208019816/#208019816
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone that murders innocents like that should burn in hell

dude he was defending himself

He literally said in the manifesto that he wasn't Christian. He was a pagan larper.

>LARPagan kills his enemies
>Christian fantasises about Jews burning in hell after they die of old age

he said nothing about it to my knowledge so I assume agnostic.

Pretty sure pagan. I forget if it was the gun or the vest sporting a black sun.

>killing innocent women and children instead of his actual supposed enemies
you're either a fed or a useful idiot.

hopefully someone can post the relevant quote from his manifesto. he said he wasnt christian, but i dont think he said he was pagan. i think this leaf is a lying dog-fucking typical leaf. i think he just wasnt religious, which is probably why he was so based and slotted fifty shitskin invaders in epic fashion. peace be upon him.

Could you please provide the quote leafbro?

Athiest, pagan, larping communist dimwit who's favoutite countries were China, Israel and Pakistan.

He will probably burn in hell. He murdered innocent people.

he was jewish

Attached: oy vey2.jpg (517x718, 152.08K)

He was in the Atlanta city jail with me about week before the shooting. He had a star of david tattoo, and i'm not sure if that was part of his disguise. When I got out of the jail, I was missing one blue sock from stuff and when they were studying the Tarrant shooting video, they were saying it was fake due to some glitch with a blue sock.

Also, just made thread seeking info. I don't mean for this to be one of the daily Pagan vs Christian D&C threads

The religion of saints

>from *my* stuff

>noooo not the heccin Muslims!
They're still an enemy, no matter what rank on the totem pole.
LARPagan Tarrant did more than you could ever daydream about doing.

>Going to a kabob distribution point to remove kabobs isn't removing kabobs
I get your thinking, going after the enablers, but these were still his ideological enemies. Beating back the kabob invasions of Europe didn't just involve sniping commanders and sympathizers with longbows.

Attached: 1641595374189.jpg (908x1024, 168.99K)

>innocent
Their very presence in a white nation is tantamount to violence and displacement.
Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong.
Inshallah!

>shitskin invaders
>innocent
lmao no

I read his manifesto. He wasn’t an actual god-believing Christian, he was more of a cultural Christian that believed Christianity and European culture were synonymous. He never outright declares his faith, in the Q&A section of his manifesto he even alludes to the fact that he identifies with Christian imagery and history but does not actually believe in the divine or religious aspect of it.

You may be thinking of Brevik, who is an actual pagan

breivik was a christian nationalist moron

I mean "christian-nationalist" not "christian, nationalist"

Clearly a Muslim just doing the work of Allah, cleansing the false prophets. Allah Eazim

He converted to paganism

>His religious faith has later been described as being Odinism.[40][41] While Breivik was frequently described as a "Christian fundamentalist",[83][303][304][305][306] such assertion was disputed in a number of sources,[307] and Breivik denied it, saying in letters to Norwegian newspaper Dagen that he "is not, and has never been a Christian", and that he thinks there are few things in the world more "pathetic" than "the Jesus-figure and his message".[40] He said he prays and sacrifices to Odin, and identifies his religion as Odinism.[40]

he was literally a freemason how can you say hes not christian

considering his stream a fremason, so goy judaism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208019816/#208019816

Attached: untermensch christchurch.jpg (1074x677, 117.07K)

Freemasonry isn’t Christian. You must declare faith in some sort of creator deity to be a Freemason it doesn’t have to be the Christian god. And the esoteric/occult rituals performed by free masons is certainly not Christian

>some sort of creator deity
Thats exclusive to christians (and other abrahamists) its entirely the opposite of any genuine odin worshippers beliefs. Him being an "odinist" was written to shame people for traditional european beliefs.

only thing christian about freemasonry is the fassade they out up so they they didnt get burned on the stake

all i have on the pedo satanic cabal, their faggy cults, crimes symbols agenda etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/345535531/

pic related shows they worship saturn
Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again
Saturn in Astrology is ruling the Karma which Buddhists say traps us in this world just like the Sin which Satan brought, brought us into this world

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94.49K)

Brevik was the odinist, not Brenton Tarrant. And no, you don’t have to be a Christian to become a Freemason. Most of the adherents in its early days were deists, which was a popular fad among upper class Europeans during the enlightenment