>NEW BEST FRENS
youtube.com/watch?v=DzXd7qhFFlA
>Ottawalks
youtube.com/watch?v=UctS7rSG-uk

>DONATE:
gofundme.com
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) are headed to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
It look like Ottawa called a large quantity of towing trucks for monday from Quebec and the rest of Ottawa.
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>First Truckers Press Release 2022-01-30
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1487857084578287621?s=20&t=uS6bdeSzD4A88vup3jnJRA

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>Waiting for confirmation from Guinness World Records on this being the longest convoy in history
torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-freedom-truckers-may-form-worlds-longest-convoy
>Theo Fleury went onto Fox News and called it a "revolution"
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Convoy Music
>Convoy - C.W. McCall
youtu.be/d9BWlGP_DJw
youtube.com/watch?v=M0PzZjtNnlM
Previous Thread

Attached: 1643590929976.png (751x1082, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZk3elJBfy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss
twitter.com/Patriot13777123/status/1487801344475942918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you make a woman scream twice in the bedroom?

Fuck her in the ass then wipe your dick on the curtains

Attached: hi hungry.jpg (247x247, 20.55K)

Attached: KiOiG45jAZvC.png (485x405, 362.2K)

LETSGOOOO

Attached: TruckerChad2.jpg (2718x1124, 145.93K)

just an idea.

Attached: 1643576017092.jpg (612x346, 27.08K)

I was glad when i saw the Danish user repost my truck meme. Been watching ottawa walks all day. Saw the raving outside the parliament bulding not long ago and nearly fucking cried. I love these truckers, they are the best. I just want normality back, I want freedom of movement back, I want for people to stop being afraid for some bullshit disease that only an extreme minority have big issues with, when that fucking retard Trudeau spoke of a fringe majority, thats the media, the people who actually are unlucky enough to get really sick from covid and pharma. Rest of us can just keep going down our path. This whole ordeal is fucking bullshit. I'm currently positive for corona, and have been for 6 days, it isn't that bad, and the data shows it. These mandates are undemocratic and bullshit. I fucking love you leafbros. You did it. Similar convoys are being planned over europe as I understand. You blazed the path and showed the people that it was possible. THANK YOU.

Attached: honk_against_mandates_animal_transport.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

>THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST OVER!
>THE TAILGATE PARTY WAS A SUCCESS! PATRIOTS!
>WE RAISED MILLIONS OF SHEKELS FOR US, THANK YOU!
>PEOPLE HAVE TO GOTO WORK. SO WE NEED TO LET THEM PASS
>WE DON'T WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE WITH THE COPS
>LOVE, FEELS, HUGS, AND HONKS
>KEEP UP THE MORALE
>SEE YOU AT THE NEXT WEEKEND FEEL GOOD RALLY
Patriots! WE DID IT! This was a great day, one of the greatest for our feels. We filled up our feel tanks to maximum, HUGE MORALE, The honks, remember the honks? good times, HAHA, The FEELS we shared that day. Patriots! Listen up, DO NOT mention that we came here to get the mandates overturned, that's demoralizing. DO NOT make demands, other than here amongst ourselves; why raid plebbit or twatter containment boards? They have no audience. DO NOT ask what to do from here, that's not living in the moment. DO NOT organize press conferences, it gives degenerate furry-trannies opportunities to distract us. Don't organize more - the glowies and zogbots will infiltrate. Focus instead on the FEEEEELS- you're a freedom fighter, standing around in the freeze cold. Honk, Honk! Remember We WON, and that our feels are at Maximum. Who cares if nothing changed, Patriots! We did it! Look at all those people who came out on a WEEKEND. Hugs, Happiness, and GOOD VIBES all around. Who cares if it ended as soon as the work week came around, it was two days of good FEELS. The HUGEST MORALE, Who cares if they didn't drop the mandates, those feels we had for those two days were amazing! EPIC FELLS all around!
Keep the donations coming in, the more you donate the more patriotic you become!
God Bless You, OUR TRUCKERS, The Honks and our FEELS.
Remember to use code HONK for 40% off! While supplies last!
No Refunds.

Attached: freedom.jpg (2029x1232, 497.77K)

YOU CAN'T JUST HONK FOREVER

KEK

Attached: 29D11711-AA38-4263-90F3-D657EF5163E0.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

You're getting more based than ever dad

Attached: keeponhonkin.png (1271x928, 265.42K)

Fckn lol

Ottawa police putting out a statement like that is basically just meant to nudge the protestors who were on the fence to leave and entice others to leave

>see? your other trucker buddies are leaving...dont YOU want to leave now? we'll even help you!!

It also saves face for the police in the light of people who think they aren't doing enough

it also subtly lets the protestors know that now Ottawa is, officially, putting a timeline on them

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-135230_Firefox.jpg (451x505, 163.66K)

>outdated links

here's a working stream
youtube.com/watch?v=wZk3elJBfy4

accurate

OP you've got to take care of yourself too and don't forget
"The greatest of teachers won't hesitate to leave you there by yourself chained to fate"

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

What statement?

Hearty kek

SNEED AND HONK FOREVER BASED TRUCKIES

Attached: 1628050120755.png (1415x1485, 570.57K)

If someone is in contact with the convoy organizers... Have tell the drivers to pull all their Caging Bolts off the back of their springs brake chambers, in case the report of tow trucks heading to Ottawa is real.

How can a dad be this based?

this is huge if true
twitter.com/Patriot13777123/status/1487801344475942918

Attached: 1643591978588.png (729x837, 166.52K)

Honk

Ottawa is calling in a bunch of tow trucks? Does that mean its slowly over?!

Doesn't look destroyed it looks like a garbage truck wasn't closed before pulling away and shit flew everywhere

Hahaha

I've heard a joke along those lines
>How do you make a little cry twice in the same night? Wipe your bloody dick on her teddy bear
and another. This one i'm having trouble remembering correctly
>What do black women and hockey players have in common? They don't change their pads every period

No it means some truckies get in there tow trucks and tow them instead

lol are they even aware of what it takes to tow a rig?

I've been saying this for years. The hip and cool revolutionary left are the same people that tried to ban heavy metal in the 80s. The same ones that wanted to ban Doom. The same ones that cried about D&D being devil worship.

their

TOW TRUCKS AND ANTIFA INCOMING

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Supposedly they want to tow everyone at 3am while they're sleeping. We don't know how true that is, though. Also, once again supposedly, trudeau is meant to speak tomorrow.

>TIME TO STRIKE BACK, CHUDS

Attached: 114DBF38-871C-4145-8912-44AEAB13A031.jpg (828x278, 82.53K)

Attached: im proud of you son.jpg (578x588, 52.29K)

Neither of these are funny

fixed

Attached: XzDLwfF4J.png (485x430, 346.19K)

I dunno man...
Even if the mandates end....
I know how this sounds but....
I... I think I'm just gonna keep honking HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: 4c5f4534c9305737abdfad33fe399235.jpg (699x699, 40.1K)

>Chad from Manitoba writes in he says Scotty I have a 2019 Peterbilt and I want to know if it’s reliable enough to take into Ottawa and honk for weeks on end
Chad let me tell you the Peterbilt should be veeeeery reliable so you don’t have to feel any peterguilt when you make those big government faggots seethe with your honks hahaha. Big rigs these days can go and go and go, it’s not like GM crap that’s slapped together by some Detroit nigger. These trucks are like my Celica. Perform basic maintenance and take to to a qualified mechanic like myself and you can honk for decades.

Attached: 2E77706C-862F-4172-89C4-135836E03776.jpg (1170x607, 600.64K)

>Ottawa is calling in a bunch of tow trucks? Does that mean its slowly over?!

I hope the Tow Truck drivers show up and just park there in solidarity. (Hope they have the balls)