Name a more chud photo than this

You can't

Attached: Elon, Peterson, Rogan.jpg (960x720, 161.12K)

i wish i was a chud now

Based

Those are OP's 13 year old daughters in the backseat

Where's the door handles?

Why did they photoshop Joe to make him look taller?

imagine needing a eDaddy.

Attached: me3.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>saved
I think I like the truck more because people hate it. Cool pic OP.

Do you lefty faggots really call the cool people "chuds"? What a fucking joke.

Joe Rogan would be a monster in a grappling match. His center of gravity is 1.5' off the ground.

damn that photo is based af

>billionaire scammer and tax evader
>incel rent a daddy
>brainlet take misinformation spreader

"cool" people.

Kek if they appeared on rogaine they needed a chinkflu test before getting on. I thought he was so stronk and cured it quickly like it was nothing?

Makes me happy to be a chud then.

Attached: 586A99EA-C3F9-45CC-A42A-38A8068DE2D5.png (291x440, 37.49K)

>implying op can breed

They do lol. Like, how could you choose the most ineffective insult lol. Calling me a bad person would literally irk me more than chud.

Based as fuck

my squad could take that squad easy for real for real no bussing sheeesh oof

Attached: 1631879121111.jpg (828x798, 54.75K)

he should be a fighter or something
what is it from? it must be recent, did Musk tell rogan hey I want to meet peterson or what? Thanks again OP.

>cool people

user, I...

that car looks like something you'd see in a playboy magazine from the eighties where some weird african billionaire who's strangely white as fuck is talking about the futures aesthetic.

that car looks like fucking shit. is it literally armored and meant to protect against nigger attacks? those tires look a bit exposed.

that's a pretty awesome photo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.71K)

3 awesome people. Much better than any of the thought leaders on the Left.

Is that Spotemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Looks like chud life is best life. Especially since the alternative is dilating and moderating twitter.

What is the arrow pointing to?

>glownigger
>basketcase
>eternal manlet

Quite a collection you got there OP

Attached: car in space.jpg (1920x1080, 170.53K)

being a chud is based

It has none. You scan your cash app card and the car subtracts $10 dollars from your account to open the door

Attached: 638272FA-5A52-4930-B21F-580AB7A4D6EB.jpg (840x560, 119.31K)