Brazil will only thrive if we burn the whole amazon rain forest to the ground

Brazil will only thrive if we burn the whole amazon rain forest to the ground.

Attached: _118409173_gettyimages-1163385255-594x594[1].jpg (976x549, 150.57K)

I really would like to know if there is anything else out in the jungle.
Please, continue.

Not allowed. But feel free to burn all the favellas you like and create space that way.

this is where vegans get their onions patties

This is the answer. Fuck the nonWhites, keep the nature

well if you do that most of your country will look like this

Attached: download.jpg (1024x678, 277.85K)

Can’t be a super power out of onions and beef

The only cool shit is finding ancient ruins of cultures that the Jewish Intellegencia told us do not actually exist. Along with Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Natives who were nearly exterminated by other Natives and forced into hiding for several centuries.

Attached: 1519429196653.jpg (439x290, 27.72K)

Makes me wonder what the US looked like before people razed the forests.

Uhm no because all the land in the Amazon is mostly spent soil saved by the continuous self fertilization done by the forest as soon as you cut the trees it becomes either arid or desertificated

I've been to the Amazon. It's highly overrated. Bugs, sweating, loud obnoxious animals, constant rainshowers, mudslides, snakes. It's atrocious and it should be burned the ground.

i watched that bbc show about lost civilizations of the amazon (or something like that) and one thing they said was that the amazon soil wasn't real fertile but the ancient inhabitants made the soil where they settled fertile by the addition of charcoal. a few minutes later on the same show the presenter was lamenting the burning of the rainforest for farmers. really strange to see the disjointed thinking.

Someone shoop OP's image with an Age of Empires town center and some villagers choppin' wood please.

>extremely fertile soil magically becomes desert if you cut down a tree
kek is this the great wisdom of lula coming to save you from le fashy bolsonaro ?

It's used for farming retard. It will get depleted.

Look it up fag it's true

No, I want it to look like this.
Miles and miles of factories. Raw products come in, GTX1080 comes out.

We have the resources, we can do it. We just have to raze this whole MAN MADE forest and replace it with actual useful stuff.

Attached: BA1HZLt[1].png (1358x909, 2.86M)

Please don't
I don't care about the natives
But I don't want the animals to suffer

Uhm no it becomes mostly pastures because the land is really infertile save the ones near the river think like Egypt I guess

its ok, we will save some of them so you can see them at our privately owned zoo.
You will pay to see them, of course.

Attached: dodge this.png (436x436, 267.81K)

Brazil will only thrive if we burn almost the whole population and buried it in the ground.

>Brazil will only thrive
Why would anyone want that?

Natives had been causing forest fires for thousands of years before the White man put a stop to all that nosense. Now, before the indians arrived, that would be interesting.

>if we burn the whole amazon rain forest to the ground.
Why would anyone want that?

this sounds like a solution that would work on a global scale

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*SNIFF*

SUPER EFFECTIVE!

>Brazil will only thrive if we burn almost the whole population and buried it in the ground.
THIS.
Before worrying about trees and minerals this country needs a devastating civil war, a couple million deaths.

We are explored because the average brazilian is an ignorant monkey.

Attached: 7e6f3651b73a0e2cf2a43ae11aa235f7.jpg (800x1000, 243.98K)

>if you dont want to destroy the lungs of the world you're a leftist
Thats why they keep winning

But if we don't clear all the trees, how will we grow the food we need to achieve the maximally efficient society where every square meter of the planet is covered in commieblocks used to hose infinite niggers on welfare?

This. Trying to oppose the left by being in favour of destroying the planet is retarded. Just fight them by pointing out all the environmental destruction they are guilty of. The US has never done anything as bad as what the USSR did with the Aral Sea for example. Similarly leftists claiming that the west isn't full since we can fit 8 billion people into Florida or whatever are completely ignoring that the amount of land needed to sustain a population isn't just the land needed to house them. 1 billion more niggers in the west with no change to African fertility means more forest needs to be cleared to feed them etc.