Umm Ameribros?

Did we get too cocky?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-171756_Chrome.jpg (1080x579, 179.25K)

One will fall and hit canada.

Glide, not fall.

Feeling pretty anxious, Western bros.

you can thank chud lord musk for starting this race to clot the space.

Can't wait for the entire sky to be blanketed in chink garbage blocking out my stars. We need to invest in creating commercially viable anti-satellite weapons because fuck you.

bro it's China we're talking about they'll build the satellites out of escalators and dirtcrete.

And unlike Space-X they 100% will not give a single fuck about how brightly they reflect sunlight back down.

Do you live under a rock?

Attached: Chinese hypersonic glide vehicle.jpg (1280x720, 87.43K)

the need to blast a whopping 13 million Chinese waifus to the USA for us

>he thinks a country that keeps everything censored and only allows select pieces of propaganda to pass through is relevant

Only relevancy is military power.
Nothing else matters.

Falling, with style!!

And lasers.

>Did we get too cocky?
huh?
they won years ago

Now lets see the actual video, chang. They cant make a fucking rice cooker without it setting an apartment block on fire. Inb4 we have to build fallout shelters from constant satellite crashes. God I wish we would just glass the chinks (including you, chang) already

jesus christ someone set off a false flag nuke on san francisco so we can go to war with these bugpeople already

They stole the tech from you, dumbass.

>gigantic grow wang project

>Space
>No oxygen
>Can't burn
>Checkmate

Burning and exploding electronics were part of the plan since the beginning user.

Kessler Syndrome incoming.

Attached: 1509586063065.jpg (388x443, 150.58K)

Are they pulling some shitpost like Starlink?

Give a nigger a factory and a blueprint of a ferrari and see how well it runs. Mainland China is the Africa of Asia.

Good point, I guess when they inevitably deorbit the atmosphere will burn most of them up.