So what is Any Forums drinking this evening?

Ordinarily I'm just an ale man who won't hesitate to dump a dram or two of whisky into muh coffee black. Pulled a blender out of the pantry one day and have since gotten into pulverizing together whatever fresh fruits I happen to have on hand. Picrel is four kiwis, a few Meyer lemons, blackberry juice, French vanilla ice cream, plain yohgurt, a banana, and an eighth of a pint of Canadian rye whisky.

INB4 this is not considered apolitical, I'm wondering if I might not be in danger of becoming a "GIRL DRINK DRUNK."

youtube.com/watch?v=8C4TGGtPzBU

It's politically charged because "Girl Drink" is a gender bender of a humdinger these days.

Attached: gravity.jpg (2448x2448, 939.93K)

Water

Drank some black label whiskey with my dad to celebrate the bengals win.

That's a cum jar

Water. Alcohol decreases grey matter. I would rather pass on healthy hereditary traits to my children.

Gtfo.

fpbp

Stella Artois

Based.

Pulled this little number up out of the cellar. Thought I'd treat myself.

Attached: 14D6CCC9-B452-490E-9561-EC71030E9607.jpg (640x853, 70.68K)

Premium quality, nice

Diarrheic with a side of piss latte

this is not how genetics work

Four Roses bourbon.

Pilk

Attached: 1637365256772.jpg (720x960, 57.31K)

Holy fuck... I thought that I was the only one!!! [Cher-style Emojis]

Attached: 1632090417722.gif (512x512, 510.38K)

Once witnessed a trucker dump salted peanuts into a 375mL of the Pepsi. Maritimer. They loves thems salts, they do.

never fails me

Attached: 1630638160216.png (1000x1000, 248.1K)

S-Tier truckstop snack. Peanuts poured in a coke bottle are a southern delicacy.

I cannot see anything but canola oil when I look at your pic there. Please tell me this is stock footage.

When it comes to carbonated beverages, I drink this Quebec ale nearly exclusively... Some beers/lagers like Kokanee aren't distasteful to me, but I'm always missing the Unibroue when I'm drinking anything else. I love a neat Scotch, but alas, can rarely afford more than a few bottles a year.

Attached: endof.png (1036x1198, 1.7M)

pic related

t. van island user

Attached: luckylager.jpg (590x590, 88.08K)

is it safe to drink one beer with a speedball?

beer and when i run out rum

Oh no, user. I mean, it's better than fluoridated tap water, but come-on. Grow-up will you?

Cheers

Attached: nigger.png (864x1152, 1.8M)

This, fpbp

That's a seriously perplexing preposition to me! Haven never tried a speedball before (reckon I gather what it essentially is) I simply couldn't weigh-in. Thinking speedballs are almost like Russian roulette in themselves, so adding a harmless beer couldn't eligibly tip the scales?

Well I'll eat a pickled pork hawk! Yeehaw! Love peanuts, but cannot handle the carmel soda drinks too well. Drinking the Orange Crush is a rare occasion for me, but the flavour isn't objectionable to me. Back in the old days, my folks had one of those spritzer canisters for making tonics.

It's best with Sun Drop or Dr. Pepper in my experience.

Bitter. In a pleasant way. Not my staple beer, but something I might chug down chilled on a warm summer day.

Dr. Pepper = carbonated cough syrup man! I know... I used to like it... like when I was still an eight-year-old crayon of a man! Grow-up man!