Do Jews hate black people?

Black girl here- I'm starting to get the feeling Jews are quite racist towards my kind, so I came here, could you give me definitive proof of their perceived superiority over us (please don't show me shitty clip art infographics about the slave trade, I need modern day evidence)

Attached: 1577201262592.jpg (1024x1024, 142.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, we do.

Tits and gtfo

Attached: 1631318766222.jpg (858x910, 249.82K)

Jew here, yes you're just like the rest of goyim to us. Actually, I prefer Eurogoyim to you

You are mentally ill. And no amount of attention will ever change the fact your just a retarded nigger.

Post ur monkey lips with a banana or gtfo

>I prefer Eurogoyim to you
If you severely admixed with Europeans and prefer them, then what's the point of undermining them

Jews run black lives matter and use it to push pozz. Jews call you "schvartzes" behind closed doors. Ethiopians are sterilized in Israel. They just see you as a weapon to use against White people.

greetings fellow jew

black people are the dumbest race while jews are the most intelligent. I admit that Jews also screw up everything. But blacks commit all the violent crime and blame it on everyone else.

If you can read, read the Talmud. It's their holy book.

Spbp KEK

Sage.

Attached: 1642479891940.webm (320x690, 1.68M)

They feed black men rap which glorifies behavior which destroys them. They provide black women the means to exist in poverty. They encourage you to be slaves to a government system.

This is the behavior of a people who hate you.

What jews are doing to whites they did to blacks long ago 10 fold. Black women especially were treated badly by jews.

Lol I suggest you research NYC landlords and Ethiopian immigrants to Israel

Good luck, user

No one likes you, kike or gentile

>Black women especially were treated badly by jews.
How so?

Personally I'm fine with them and actually respect them. Europeans did a lot to make this world a better place everyone, now they just gave up all of a sudden.
No idea what our elites are planning to do, it looks like we have a big conflict ahead of us
Might even support the goyim, at least I know exactly what they want

You are just a biological weapon to them.

White men have literally been obsessed with me that it's kind of pathetic but idc about what white people think of me as a black person but for some reason I'm insecure over what Jews REALLY think of us

Greetings user, nice to meet you on such place

>femanon here
You know the rules...

Yes, we do! Niggers are not human. Simple as!

Attached: Rsss.jpg (800x533, 186.59K)

>I need modern day evidence
Bitches and Ho rap music promoted by Jewish music studios.
Tits or GTFO those are the rules here

You into raceplay, keen? If not, why tf you on here?

Also, this.

where’s your chocolate tits

You don't sound Jewish to me but you failed to answer my question

*kween (autocorrect was being a nigger)

I'm not white and I think you're a subhuman animal

Because they are too inbred to have compassion.
Most whites are actually not interested in hurting, enslaving, or harming blacks. They just want to have societies separate from them.

Jews were responsible for the slave trade and 40% of Jews owned slaves. Compare this with less than 2% of the total mostly white public that owned slaves.

This is the reason Grant expelled Jews from his military territory. Jews were synonymous with slave owners, and Grant recognized them as more insidious than a bunch of poor and working class whites that just wanted to be left alone.

I don’t know if jews hate you particularly just because they’ve brutalized you historically and hidden it. They have done this to nearly all non-Jewish peoples because they are just sociopaths. They financed and operated the British empire as well during the height of its misuse of Africa.
They need you to hate poor “racist” whites more than them though, because their power relies on that.

SAGE

>Do Jews hate black people?
Who doesn't?
Also SPBP

Jews are kind of mixed on blacks. They tend to like Ethiopian Jews who are of their religion but think of other blacks as outsiders and goys like Whites are to them. Some of the rich Jews see you as a weapon, though historically some male Jews interbreed with black women as well as White (see Solomon in the Bible)

I don't hate you and I don't hate white people either. "Chosen people" means we have additional responsibilities to carry out the will of the Almighty, it doesn't mean superiority although some Jews unfortunately interpret it this way.
Gentiles aren't required to follow said religious responsibilities in full which involve things like keeping a kosher diet. However there are a set of brief moral laws that are considered universal in Judaism, most of which will be familiar: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
So basically we are chosen to go beyond this set of universal laws, and are bound by certain extra regulations than them.

The above is my perspective as an American Jew who is anti-Zionist and closest affiliated with the Conservative Judaism (Masorti Judaism) movement.

Honest opinion here.
Chinese government got some plans for you negro people. From what I heard they want to move their industry to the Africa and force your kind to work

No tits just gtfo

>hello people
>i am totally a black person
>now that we established this, them jews amirite?
>also can someone post anti-kike spam pretty plz

Let's have sex.

Don't care about the slave trade, it was exclusively arab and then European, Jews had no part, you sound severely mentally deficient

My family is from Poland that's why. I've answered your question, I don't like your kind. Can't tell what other Jews think though

I’d say tits or gtfo but honestly I dont wanna see them.

>t. racist

>white men obsessed with me
>Jews are not white.
They won't be obsessed when you are 50, and nonjewish
>t. Jew

Through social engineering. Before white males were incels black women were incels. Started in the 60s and 70s. Just listen to rap music. It almost seems to me like they want to destroy black women and white men so that black men and white women will form their own culture.

They don't even treat Jewish Blacks as equals and still treat you like "the help" and boss your second-class servant asses around, don't include you in higher-level things, exploit you, etc.

Literally everybody in the world hates black people, including black people. The genetics from africa are good for producing nothing except biological weapons aka golems.

Any Forums is just jews larping as nazis and we don't even hide it anymore
captcha: tmKKK

Attached: 1562409784238.jpg (502x585, 97.9K)