Is there any place where I can find white nationalists who aren't cringe incels and don't consider white women an enemy...

Is there any place where I can find white nationalists who aren't cringe incels and don't consider white women an enemy on par with jews and niggers?

Attached: fashthot.jpg (1080x1350, 167.49K)

dont let the jidf get you demoralized, not everyone here is a jew frantically tapping away

Not here buddy. also picrel FUCKS NIGGERS

Incoming incels sperging out about the tattoos.

We exist, but you cant find us. We generally try to keep our power level hidden since we have jobs/families

nope. just learn to love cringe

cringe

do girls like this still fart on your face?

Groypers might go to far, but its neccesary to have somesort of action against simps and coomers like you

Disgusting.

>and don't consider white women an enemy
They are. Traitors are the worst enemy of all.

Yes, but the fact that you're asking this here tells me you're likely a journalist probing for leads. fuck off.

>Is there any place where I can find white nationalists who aren't cringe incels and don't consider white women an enemy on par with jews and niggers?
no

U can come to pol. Half of the white nationalists here are Jews

Me and my wife

People like us are so fucking rare it's extremely blackpilling.

Bump

lol but white women are enemies like jews and niggers, and for the same reason, just because you find some who are fine doesnt mean that the majority of them arent fucking retards.

also, check the captcha

Attached: gable.jpg (316x181, 15.77K)

Thats stupid, go workout and take a shower bruder.

This was supposed to be directed towards you

Only women that White Nationalists hate are race traitors. As long as you aren't a race traitor you will be fine. But seeing as how you are most likely some shitty journo you have definitely burned some coal.

Any Forums thinks that's all white women though, meanwhile Any Forumstards all race mix with asians and say that it's ok to do so