Is it over vaxxbros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-195935.jpg (864x723, 68.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CPercySearle/status/1487831670434709513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only the beginning

mental insanity never peaks

Occupy Honk Honk

goddamn thats the way you do it leafs
next step is open up the supply lines to normal people and block tyrant supply lines

Yeah, like those funds won’t be frozen. They’ll never get a dime out of that account.

Rona will be over in 2 to 4 years.

shut up retard they already met the goals and have the money

class action lawsuit. I donated to this and I've got the receipt.

Lol, so how do they pay the truckers? Imagine I am a trucker and I join this rally, to whom do I say - you, pay for my expenses while I don't work!

This will result in nothing. Everybody involved will end up in prison and all whites will end up on terror watch lists. This is like 9/11 - 3

Register your name and plate number. Done.

hell yeah, checked

Attached: 1643581783724.png (300x437, 301.4K)

Its over for the convoy. Someone died on the way to the hospital because the trucker convoy. There is video. There is no way that anyone will support your cause now.

twitter.com/CPercySearle/status/1487831670434709513

Attached: over for antivaxx.jpg (894x345, 58.08K)

No lives matter until trucker lives matter.

>flag

Attached: 712F807C-A68E-4166-820F-476384300C90.gif (1040x445, 117.22K)

I thought I had all this truck nonsense filtered out. Please use the word truck in your next thread, thank you.

>the right-wing hicks really think a left-leaning city is going to tolerate their bullshit for more than a fucking week

jej

>Please quit trying things, we promise they won't work

No :clap: Lives :clap: Matter :clap: Until :clap: Trucker :clap: Lives :clap: Matter.

You all look like antiwork mods.
You don't act, you only believe.
You have no womb, no ovaries, no will to live and now your eardrums are being busted because of people who have bigger balls than your entire family tree combined.

At this point, it's just a pathetic, delusional cope of a faggot in denial.

What are basedboys gunna do about it? Throw their onions bean lattes around and piss their pants? Fuck off, you brought this upon yourselves you subserviant fucking mutt. Wake up and face the music youve been orchestrating

Only if we force them to end it

>park trucks there for 2-4 years
>omg we paid for parking for 2 years
>it's like a couple grand
Are they going to mention how they're pocketing all the rest of the donations while laughing at those suckers? Nah?