Do you fucking changs really want a war with us Indians ?

Any yellow chong that dare crosses Ladakh will be put to death and flayed alive. For every 1 Indian Comrade killed in war, we will Kill 1000 bug-eating chong subhumans. Every chong bitch will burnt alive at stake or breeded.

Stay in yellow caveholes chongs, where you bug-eating raped slaves of Nanking belong.

Attached: Gen_Bikram_Singh.jpg (518x599, 83.88K)

The Chinks will occupy part of India but dysentry will end China. Godspeed, Poos

I'd be so happy if chinks turned India into a nuclear crater

Poos more annoying than chinks. Subservient dog race

based

Go get em sirs
>HOOONK HOOONK

Attached: BD7CAA45-27A0-4A3E-B768-7838D06B4F01.jpg (850x400, 27.65K)

Attached: 1531.png (395x621, 27.95K)

I'd be happy if asia turned into a nuclear crater, imagine taking out the chinks and jews in one swoop

Kys disgusting subhuman

Attached: 1643382605849.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

I'll ONLY be happy when every last living thing is fucking dead and buried.

I wish chinks and poos would just nuke each other to death already. Honestly the world would be better off without you street shitters and dogeaters.

This is exactly what the world needs right now, both of the worlds biggest population to just end each other.

That would be the best case scenario. Filthy poos think we like them or something just because we hate chinks too lmao

Attached: 1643591586880.jpg (1170x926, 93.48K)

Based indianbro I'm rooting for you.

uh dare I say based?

>chinks think they could ever beat this
China invades india, dies to disease in 2 weeks tops.

If all of your cousins here who run every gas station return home to fight the chinks and win I won’t make poo jokes anymore but like an Indian using a toilet it’s just something that won’t happen

same

Just how in the fuck are you gonna stop chinese if you can't even stop your country folks from shiting on the streets?

India will NEVER be a mighty nation while 20% of the population are treasonous backstabbing mudslimes. All China has to do is fund radical imams, and supply weapons to certain mosques to set half the country on fire. Most every other religion and group can get along (barely) except muslims, niggers, and jews.

Attached: bet_bacinated.jpg (1200x795, 109.07K)

Poos are kind to animals and have a weird autistic sense of humour, unlike changs who only find cruelty funny. So I'm on Team Poo for this one

It'd solve climate change but they need to take out Pakistan too

may you lay your vengeance upon the chongs with the rapidity of a new delhi poo

yea send the poos to die for jewish interests instead of us

I don't hate any of you guys, but your nations will experience mass starvation from ww3 and the exchange of nukes. Billions of Chinese and Hindus will starve to death and fill entire cities with their corpses. It's creepy.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)