The Holy Apostolic See.
The Heart and Home of Christianity.
The eternal throne of St. Peter.

IN NOMINE PATRIS,
ET FILII,
ET SPIRITUS SANCTI.
AMEN.

DEUS VULT!

Attached: vatican-city-flag.jpg (1920x1279, 326.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticancatholic.com/vatican-ii-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=ONPAZsXfUA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The biggest part of the jewish mafia with its own country and network of evil gay minions.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

How come you keep making threads but don't respond in any of them?

>DEUS VULT!
And you people call pagans larper kek

Attached: 1587705917664.jpg (640x591, 95.92K)

Because I've responded to most of the objections people always throw, and I'm tired of repeating myself, so I'd rather just observe the posts.

If the Pope called a crusade, you would unironically see millions of Catholics from all over the world in Rome, ready to enlist and fight.

Whereas if you are a pagan, you will never be a woman. Sad!

>Pagan gods being the angels

Attached: 0CBD3096-D17D-4F71-93FE-94E1EE8765F4.gif (500x374, 1.78M)

understandable, however distinguish between shilling and dishonest distractions and genuine inquiries and questions. There can be the same genuine question repeatedly by different people, and as a christian we should help understanding the teachings to those that have genuine interest.
however yes, discussing with blasphemers is useless as thry are just dishonest and strawman, just dont conflate them with the average unbeliever

Attached: Blasphemer.png (1280x683, 866.36K)

>millions of Catholics from all over the world in Rome
Onward Christian soldiers!

Attached: 2AAF2D22-99E6-4516-9711-C154A65F3F8B.jpg (1024x683, 116.46K)

>BASED.
No it isn't. The Lord's priests are Levites and the Catholic church is in open rebellion against God in that matter, and in the matters of circumcision and eating pork.

Attached: TIMESAND___56r78yiJB5bvcxzWITdywGDdLKvvfDF9fP3f379K54r57906E.png (831x765, 42.69K)

as Aquinas said
>In this way, therefore, between us and the highest God, it is clear that they posited four orders, namely, that of the secondary gods, that of the separate intellects, that of the heavenly souls, and that of the good or wicked demons. If all these things were true, then all these intermediate orders would be called by us “angels”, for Sacred Scripture refers to the demons themselves as angels. Footnote The souls themselves of the heavenly bodies, on the assumption that these are animated, should also be numbered among the angels, as Augustine determines in the Enchiridion.

you do satan's work

Attached: Catholic Heresy 3.jpg (2048x1895, 1.04M)

the world would be better if it was nuked

>and as a christian we should help understanding the teachings to those that have genuine interest.
Sad s the UFO conspiracy cult “Christian” who cuts and pastes his theology from a spreadsheet.

Attached: C866B224-5F54-4CFC-A406-E941BD368DC3.jpg (261x383, 26.19K)

>The eternal throne of St. Peter.
That sounds like some heresy to me.
Peter was a man like any other. Mary was a woman like any other. If you put any faith in them, you have missed the message of the gospel.

You catholics are a misguided lot.

No. You'd see more people calling for the disbanding of the papacy as they clearly would have lost the representation of the divine by then.
And a lot of liberals debating wether or not the vatican should be zionised.

Attached: Screenshot (130).png (890x648, 73.08K)

meds. now.

There are four Petrine sees you fucking retard and Pope St. Gregory the Great said there is no universal bishop and whosoever seeks after this is by his pride the forerunner of Antichrist. Jesus Christ is the head of the Church and the Holy Spirit is its guide. The proper alignment of the Church is Head - Bishops - Laity: a Trinity, three in one, who decide everything with the consent of one another, because there is one will in God. The Bishop of Rome was its head, but he had no power to abuse other churches or brother bishops or to make decrees over their jurisdictions, and he never did, until a big French faggot influenced the Pope to separate the Church from the Eastern Roman Empire. You left us without a head, without a father. Dismantle your big gay bank. Come back you stupid niggers.

I hate venezuelans so much it's unreal

THE POPE IS THE FALSE PROPHET

anyone seen vatican user in a while?

"Something should be done about world poverty and starvation in the third world" said the pope, from his jewel-encrusted solid-gold throne in one of his palaces.

Aquinas also added pagan Aristotle to the catechism, and Augustine wrote in the plea to preserve the jews for the sake of the Old Testament.

>degenerate drunk Australian can interpret secret mysteries of 2000 year old gospel preserved, collected, and assembled by Saints led by the Holy Spirit
Retard alert

same, except w*men

He was sadly lost on the Eastern Front.

Attached: AndThisScopeAllowsYouToOffJewsUpTo1kmAwayCardinal.jpg (793x650, 50.53K)

Attached: Pope Francis.jpg (3500x2546, 1.46M)

Many such negros.

nothing wrong with linking biblical teachings to previous pagan concepts for comparisson and understanding.
and augustine wasnt even brought up in name

Center of pedophilia

catholicism is biggest charity organization in the world, the money they'd get for selling some golden toilet would be a drop in an ocean compared to the services they've been rendering for centuries.

Deus Vult

Attached: 715DD06A-458E-41DF-B109-526DDA92052B.jpg (905x1024, 121.19K)

>nothing wrong with linking biblical teachings to previous pagan concepts
That’s all they did though. Wouldn’t have been so bad, if they didn’t murder so many people to cover up that it’s all pagan retcon.

Attached: 086B1230-C2B4-4716-A3A7-AEB8C3473930.jpg (248x300, 21.08K)

It's a big if though kek. the pope might call a crusade on white identity but thats about all he'll ever do

do you honestly believe all charities are 'good' without hidden agendas

>secret mysteries of 2000 year old gospel
There are no secrets. The Bible is not some mystical spellbook that allows you to cast fireballs and predict the future. It is a book. It contains truths and parables and philosophical meditations on the character of man, but there is nothing in there that can be construed as a "secret mystery".
>Saints led by the Holy Spirit
Whether or not the Holy Spirit is involved at all is a separate matter entirely, but every single "saint" without exception was appointed and ordained by man.
The greatest achievement of Martin Luther was discovering that the Bible wasn't an arcane tome but a book for all to read and reflect on. The hierarchy of the catholic church is not required and is an obfuscation to the message of the Bible.

But please, tell me how I'm wrong because... the catholic church says so...

lmao nigger have you been to rome in the past few years?

no, but that's irrelevant.
i'm not even a papist, i just find that line of assault annoying. it echoes judas' sentiment in john 12.

You're so close, yet so far
vaticancatholic.com/vatican-ii-exposed/

The State of the Church was indeed awesome and it was the last real katekon against jews and freemasons until it was destroyed in 1859.

Vatican state was also good until VC2. Today it is only potentially good, in practice it is just another branch of ZOG.

Still love its anthem tho: youtube.com/watch?v=ONPAZsXfUA8

>discovering that the Bible wasn't an arcane tome but a book for all to read and reflect on.
Except for the seven books he didn’t care for.