We are going towards an inevitable technological dystopia

We are going towards an inevitable technological dystopia

Attached: e2592f23d45359c13341260bad3f62d0.jpg (640x626, 40.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I HATE ELECTRICITY

We're already there, user

>inevitable

we're already there

Attached: vaxx.jpg (1070x1119, 340.42K)

Get out of the cities

awesome, I'm investing in trenchcoats

Jews really can't decide between faster technological progress and flooding the world with niggers.

Bruh yall should see the state of teenagers today honestly

I swear LGBTQ is more than half of the population aged 16 and under now no cap

The honk will save us

that meme sucks memeflaggot

I wouldnt worry too much about it the future is so brown they will not be able to operate the electric grid in 2-3 generations

Buckle up.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 1613731262143.png (1806x889, 438.25K)

are you just realizing this now?

Already at the door. The vax pass shit is basically it but its not sticking as well as they hoped.

What technology OP ?
Everything is the same as in the 70s
Please tell me what technology advancements have been made.

it's probably some test/prototype, they know they can't make covid keep going on forever

it's not so much about a technological advancement but about how much technology is taking hold of our daily lives, the economy in particular

Just like hurpies ?
How about STDs, OP most Americans get a STD before 24 years of age.
Do you how many people die of putting things up their ass ?
That's not technology dystopia that's being a dumbass.

Yop.

It's over.

Even if we toppled all governments tomorrow, kikes would still be in charge of the entire financial system - crashing it and leading to an inevitable structural change regardless of our former actions.

user i'm just gonna pretend you didn't try to make a point here ok?

What economy ? The economy crashed in 2008 and 2010. Most Americans who own a home remortgage it to buy things and their mortgage goes higher. The homeless problem, the poverty problem, the people collecting welfare, the people collecting iss, the people on medical disability, wow of everyone is living off the government what economy ? Amazon, Walmart and cable TV, that's not technology that's basic living for most Americans. What you see about America and what is the truth is two different things.

Ok OP nothing has changed since the 70s.
People are still sick and dying just like then. Do you believe people built underground shelters in their back yards in the 70s thinking Russia was going to nuke the USA ?