HAPPENING: BLOCK THE TOWING TRUCKS

BLOCK THIS ROAD LEADING TO THE COMPANY THAT WILL TRY TO TOW AWAY THE OTTAWA TRUCKS

URGENT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 7.55.18 PM.png (1364x652, 1007.58K)

BLOCK THEM

Attached: 1643587678646.jpg (1593x2026, 474.26K)

Absolutely fucking based

Block it with what? Your car?
THey'll just tow you first.

>retard OP doesn't bother to include the street address
Are you earnestly stupid or maliciously pretending to be stupid?

glowniggers getting desperate, go dilate faggot

a topped up cement truck, nigger

there are simple and easily reversible ways to immobilize some vehicles

Block them and beat up all the tow truck drivers.

Thats illegal. OP shill confirmed.

Nails you idiots. Antifa did it first.

Bump for interest

Go ahead, faggot. HONK!

If you park a large vehicle across their one tiny access street you can make it very difficult for them and delay them by hours.

Bumperino

CALTROPS

You can delay them forever if you kill everybody working for the company.

Now I'm no expert on towing, but what's stopping anyone from just parking their truck in front of a tow truck while it's connecting the tow, effectively blocking it in and adding it to the convoy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 8.03.35 PM.png (1301x623, 344.35K)

Block them with a tow truck. Part of your oath when you get your towing license is that you will never tow another tow truck that isn't broken down. It's the code.

YOU WANT MY TRUCKS? COME AND TOW THEM

> but what's stopping anyone from just parking their truck in front of a tow truck while it's connecting the tow
Nothing. I say set the tow truck on fire too. Make it a permanent fixture of the convoy.

I literally saw all the local truck towing companies out at the protests with the truckers lol. Hilarious they trying to contract a towing company from MTL.Nevermind the fact that all the towing companies are mob affiliated and fight over towing territory like literal gangbangers. I doubt this is anymore than a threat lol

nigga you aint even canadian

That seems like a fine excuse to label the area as a quarantine zone using Canada's Quarantine Act. I wonder how many quarantine officers the health minister will designate to enforce his new rules.

Pol is the best ops c2 node. Love it!

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE.