+++ Myorcarditis will kill millions +++

If you every wonder why the excess mortality is skyrocketing ....

Friendly reminder that half of those "mild myorcaditis" cases will be dead in the next 12 years.

Attached: Fulminant_vs_acute_myocarditis.png (492x312, 5.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nomoresilence.world/pfizer-biontech/luke-james-belderes-pfizer-severe-adverse-reaction/)
nomoresilence.world/pfizer-biontech/bella-reiher-aged-18-pfizer-severe-adverse-reaction/)
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-52214177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the things we know are never as good as the things we don't
10-15 years from now when side effects nobody dreamed of start popping up are going to be fun times

Also potential increased cancer rates and prion diseases. ... Imagine getting all of this because of a flu which only infected 20% of the population and is already dying out evolutionarily.

Legit C alot of cases atm because I'm autistic
and started collecting reports/cases

- Luke James Belderes, 35, American Man has a Heart Attack 3 days after his 2nd Pfizer vaccine develops Myocarditis and Pericarditis
(April 15th, 2021, Survived, Vaccine Status 2nd Pfizer shot received April 12th, 2021)
"I was a fit mid 30's guy who spent most of his time either in the Gym or out Hiking the mountains of California.
Over the past 8 months I've been battling persistent Myocarditis and Pericarditis.
My Body is just stuck in the unending cytokine storm" said Luke James Belderes.
(nomoresilence.world/pfizer-biontech/luke-james-belderes-pfizer-severe-adverse-reaction/)

- Bella Reiher, 18, Australian Woman diagnosed with Pericarditis/Costochondritis and Tachycardia after her 1st Pfizer vaccine
(September 20th, 2021, Survived, Vaccine Status 1st Pfizer shot received September 15th, 2021)
"I was told by my GP who has been my Doctor for majority of my life, that none of this was related. He made me feel completely
invalidated. He blamed it on Anxiety, Asthma, Stress and "being a Teenager" In the Hospitals, it was the same treatment"
(nomoresilence.world/pfizer-biontech/bella-reiher-aged-18-pfizer-severe-adverse-reaction/)

*2021 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

Pretty much everyone that wanted the vaccine already has it and everyone that is going to get myocarditis has already had it...

>If you every wonder why the excess mortality is skyrocketing
no, considering it's all the unvaxxed who are dying

Bump.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 932_1637024759.jpg (1080x821, 313.36K)

And the goldfish will still defend megacorps saying there's no way its correlated to the jabs

The lethality of myocarditis comes from sudden heart death that was caused by myocarditis years ago because nerves in the heart muscle got damaged.

>2 more 10 year periods!

Not that many people had myocarditis. You guys need to get over it. This isn't going to cause the collapse of civilization just because a few thousand people die.

You would need 100,000 deaths a day just to out compete the birth rate of india...

>no, considering it's all the unvaxxed who are dying

Yikes, seems like you have not looked into the scottish raw data. They list all deaths and see no increase in covid deaths that are higher then common flu deaths.

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-52214177

One white NPC is worth 10,000 Indians. And NPCs are fucking worthless.

I doubt anything will happen. Historically for drugs that inevitably caused severe side effects including death even the drug approval was never reversed.
Think of things like finasteride that caused erectile dysfunction, ethinyl estradiol that caused blood clots, diethylstillbestrol that caused severe birth defects. Once it is approved the drug still will stick around forever it just gets used a lot less.

The only "happening" you will get out of this is a class action lawsuit if even that. But since nearly every gov't on the planet gave big pharma legal indemnity that likely won't even happen.

According to the german state 1:5000 get myocarditis. That's 1:1666 if you are boostered and take 3 jabs. Half of those die in 12 years. Which would be like 1:3300

The world has 3 Billionen people jabbed. That's 909.090 killed from the jab. ... only from the myocarditis. Biggest medical murder in human history.

Attached: corona_gelegentlicher_Herztod.png (2835x2835, 2.8M)

But they said the heart damage was mild!

>January 2021
yikes nice going krautnigger

Yeah and in 12 years the Earth is expected to be pushing close to 10 billion people.... We'll be thankful for the deaths.

>2 more weeks
>when the weather cools
>next year
>10 years
>12 - 15 years
Lmao

this is a huge happening and not many are talking about it. with mass lefty denial and the lack of symptoms that indicate this, we have no idea how many people now have myocraditis who are walking time bombs for a massive heart attack. it might be tens of millions.

>half of those die in 12 years
that's for acute myocarditis, but isn't acute myocarditis only ~5% of all myocarditis cases? mild myocarditis doesn't leave any lasting damage to the heart muscle

It's entertaining seeing normies announce these things, and completely refuse to consider that the vax has a role to play in it.
Also. the comments are always downplaying the severity, these cunts flip flop between 'listen to doctors, trust the science, don't take medical advice from randoms online', to 'hey internet stranger don't worry about your heart issue, it's totally normal!'

Attached: imgurian_vaxtard.png (904x927, 504.22K)

There is no 'mild' myocarditis you stupid faggot,

Why do you think they are rolling out suicide pods? Life is going to be so miserable for these people that they will use their last savings for a one way pod trip to hell.

that's completely false and you're either lying or grossly misinformed
heart inflammation that leaves no scarring is mild

>According to the german state 1:5000 get myocarditis
Bullshit. Try to read.
It is listed as ONE among others of serious side effects

Since long term effects are still unknown to this date, the number is definably higher than that.