Nooooo...you can't have discussions about it. Just do what we say

>nooooo...you can't have discussions about it. Just do what we say.
T. Modern day progressives.

Attached: Reeeeeeee.jpg (971x899, 73.09K)

if you have discussions based on lies and disinformation, you can expect that measures will be taken against you, since it's too difficult to correct disinformation and much easier to just censor you

Nice bait, not biting.

Attached: 3B361B17-43C2-4532-B68B-A56BBC747814.png (668x1095, 941.03K)

>NO YOU CANT JUST HEAL YOURSELF WITHOUT THE CLOT SHOT REEEE

Attached: 2F0A3AE3-3AFD-4D6C-9AD1-59575E5D36DC.png (860x815, 222.47K)

One looks like a faggot, the other looks like a man.

>NOOO A PRIVATE COMPANY CAN'T JUST CANCEL A DANGEROUS LIAR WHO HAS BEEN DEBUNKED 10,000 TIMES!!!

God, what a scummy, consciously evil little antivaxx twit you are. I wish Federal agents would break down your door and stab you in the nuts with a triple dose of Pfizer.

Good lesson. No point in arguing with you so we should just start indiscriminately killing you all. Got it.

>since it's too difficult to correct disinformation

The scariest thing right now is a large segment of the population agrees. The government has tricked the population into fighting for censorship

The Surgeon general is fake and gay

Attached: Capture.png (778x635, 550.1K)

Pajeet never thought to contact him to go on the show?

Checked. Nerds in charge grabbing for power and revenge. They are smart and educated but there lies another motive for the way they attack everyone who disagrees. Sometimes the chads have to stand up too nerd bullshit.

You people are literally shaking over a cold. We’ll rape your entire family to death in front of you and you won’t do shit besides literally shake. You’ve never faced real opposition and will crumble and beg for your pathetic life the moment things get violent. You ready to die over this?

>I wish Federal agents would break down your door
Deal. Just give me 5 days notice so I can turn the gas on.

Attached: D8A3E9FD-E9C2-4980-863C-E96D9F9196E4.jpg (962x752, 84.36K)

Attached: 1533863719803.png (469x553, 5.16K)

At last you understand. These people are willfully dishonest and just want to be unopposed to ruin your life

Is literally impossible to censor Joe Rogan without his consent. Also, the right wing is officially the counter culture and the silent majority at the same time.

I used to party with a guy who said he would rather hide from a violent home invader than kill someone

this Faggot surgeon general only exists as CGI

he's as fake as fuck... prove me wrong

I’ve understood for a while fren, I just want other people to understand it so we can finally start bludgeoning these freaks’ skulls into pieces.

Tired of these people wanting to restrict my choices.

They cant fucking stand that a guy like rogan hasnsuch a huge media share..O hope they overplay their hand and censor him...it will do the reverse of what they think it will.

Attached: joerogan.jpg (1280x721, 92.86K)

Grey hair is not blonde hair. That shit skin Surgeon general can go fuck off.

Hands wringing, pearls swaying. user fuck off, the narrative has finally been exposed.

And that’s what we’re up against, a bunch of limp wrist faggots who run and hide when things get violent. Show them no mercy.

ive yet to hear what disinfo he spreading

I’m sick of them being allowed to live.

Attached: 1643499445642.jpg (1280x720, 575.29K)

this is getting ridiculous. deep state uniparty bullshit. this is not about covid. this is about stopping the red wave.

This shit is scary and nobody seems to gaf irl
Fuck this gay society

What the fuck did Rogan even say? Why is everyone up in arms all of a sudden.

Can't stand people standing up to your bullshit. You are on the outside of the car dipshits.

>brown person touches something
>instantly shit