Why are the brown people wearing masks? Did something happen?

Why are the brown people wearing masks? Did something happen?

Attached: based NWA.png (450x400, 58.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imG2W4OW5HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

born and raised in NWA. masks are gay.

I fled here from communist NY and immediately bought a pistol and AR. Glad to help yall in the fight against any libcuck voters that might have remembered this state exists and I have never been happier in my fucking life. I can't wait to buy some land out in Madison County and be left the fuck alone

welcome to the natural state. globohomo is here too, we're just 30 or so years behind.

Yall are actually much smarter than people from back home (I lived in a rural area of NY). The only issue is your trusting friendly nature and not knowing how bad things really are. I pray the spirit of dixie will recognize the evils yet to come. I really cannot wait to move into the ozarks, stuck in Bentonville currently. No I'm not a Walmart tech import either, I'm manual labor user

gross yankee faggot
Brown people always follow the directives of the federal government and are scared by the news

I've already perfected something approximating a Georgia accent, you'll never catch me! Let us focus on the important things like having 5 white children in the woods

I'm in Bentonville too. Short trip to be innawoods.

You can always tell a yankee faggot. All you fags do is come down here and drive up cost of living. NWA is turning into Asheville NC because of all the yankee queers. Can't wait to sneecede so that we deport all you homos back to the midwest or wherever you come from.

more cali fags moving here than yankee fags.

How're yah doin tahday? I WILL buy property out towards hazel valley and you WILL recognize me as one of ya'll. I hate niggers and jews by default and I hate turncoat cuck whites more than you could ever understand. 'preciate ya ser

That is true. I have family in Tulsa and everytime i visit them the roads are polluted with Califaggot scum. I expect NWA counties to turn blue with all the pozzed out of staters coming in. If you don't think it can happen it will if current trends continue.

youtu.be/imG2W4OW5HE

California and Jew York are almost entirely red outside of like three cities. Why would the libcucks move to Arkansas, a state people forget exists full of X Y and Zist HILLBILLIES?

They became facial justice warriors and believe in a B-movie sci0fi virus that probably doesn't even really exist.

You're dumb. That's what they said about VA, NC, and now Georgia, Florida and Texas. Libtards go to where it's cheap to live. Especially with all the tech jobs available. You'd be surprised how many basedjaks from NY, IL and California that want to move to the south to turn it blue. It's a fetish for them. But obviously the other thing that is making southern states bluer is diversity from outside the US

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Attached: Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (281x375, 129.39K)

>people forgot that Florida and Texas exist
Wew lad. Again NY and CA are almost entirely red outside of like 2-3 spic filled ballot stuffed voter fraud cities

Ny and CA are libtard shitholes. Texas has massive cities yet still manages to vote red. As does Florida. West coast and yankees are just cucked faggots. Fuck off

>Yall
just kys, faggot. The world will thank you.

Attached: 636143919941309076-NY-election-map.png (534x401, 123.22K)

If NY State is so based and red why are you faggot fleeing down here en masse? Fucking moron

I think I'll keep stockpiling ammo and having kids and move to madison county

Because I'm from one of the disenfranchised red parts retard

Well leave. You're not welcome.
'ate Yankees
simple as

Madison county is based. Float the Kings in May. The small mouth fishing is the best and has beautiful scenery.

What kind of fucking retarded country looks like picrel

yall have been very welcoming and I'm not going anywhere except southeast into the ozarks

I'm assuming it's to conceal their identity for mass looting?

I'm sure the Ozark hill people will be very welcoming of some gay out of state faggot driving up the cost of living in their home.

they sure don't seem to mind shooting the shit with me for 10 minutes when I deliver their amazon goods in my blown out fedex truck. Why would I tell anyone but my immediate coworkers when I moved here where I'm from, and what are you imagining? Stop approximating a seething libtard and have white kids. 'preciate yeh!