My home state. AMA

my home state. AMA.

Attached: regions.jpg (732x386, 59.92K)

when did you go to canada, how is your experience so far

Why do you fuckers have so many goddamned dialects? I can understand some different words and phrases, as well as differed pronunciations, but when you need a whole other second language to communicate with your fellow citizens, how much is too much?

in 2018. on a study visa to do masters. now working as swe. very nice. better salary prospects in USA though. thinking of moving to switzerland after learning german and french

why not just go back home to help your own people ?

my mother tongue (Marathi) is spoken by 127 million people. In Western India. We don't have a dialect.

Attached: 1643181178466.jpg (828x811, 402.83K)

some people just can't be helped user, americans for example

>views host country as a fungible, disposable ATM machine
Diversity is our strength though.

Attached: 9AF8A1F3-11DA-4E05-8ED8-09F43C6C8E40.jpg (620x349, 115.99K)

im a rootless economic migrant with no loyalty to any culture/religion other than money. i studied computer science all my teens just to get a swe job in the West. that's it.

Fugg you, Tamil master race maddafucka

how much money do you make?

Do you need a few beers before having sex with your siblings?

Canada is fucked though. In a few decades, there'll be 10-20 million more immigrants from India/China like myself, what will happen as a consequence is the reduction of quality of life and wages. Planning to move to switzerland wayy before the pajeetocalypse and chinkocalpyse happens here.

Attached: creampuffs_shouldn_t_be_bullies_by_lurker1001_d7tvqv5.jpg (1949x2800, 964.56K)

ha anna i dont care. we aren't as chauvinistic as you guys. You know us.

Attached: 09b_kheads_by_admhnelson_d9kcsuj.png (1760x1440, 3.48M)

>have to learn german
>have to learn french
>salary vanishes by end of month
>expensive food
>expensive housing
>not the slightest chance of owning a home
>cold

i only fuck cows. in the anus. after taking a shit in Vancouver.
sibling fucking is practiced only by muslims.

Attached: __new_character___artemis_sketchpage_by_shenplease_der7287-pre.jpg (1061x753, 100.41K)

$60k. i'm just entry level new grad.

No. I have nothing to ask.

>have to learn German
Then it's a good thing because I fucking love Rammstein
>french
J'apprendre francaise petit ici au Duolingo et par lire le livre "The Little Prince", je ne dirai pas francais bon. Will get proficient in few months.
>cold
I enjoy bone chilling weather so much I can't describe. i roam alone here in the streets when it snows in the middle of the night. i see myself skiing in alpine mountains there.
>expenses
yeah that's something to contemplate

Attached: random_stuff_128_by_soldier2000_d81w8eh.jpg (1000x1294, 747.29K)

tu fais ce que tu veux mais sache que les juifs de montagne sont les plus gros fils de putes de l'europe, bonne chance a toi

Kill yourself you shitskin faggot, I hope someone hate crimes you

>We don't have a dialect
Bullshit, I work with 7 pajeet H1Bs from across India and every third word is in English when they are talking to each other.