Daily reminder Christianity is a psychedelic religion based around ergot, acacia, fly amanita, and psilocybin...

Daily reminder Christianity is a psychedelic religion based around ergot, acacia, fly amanita, and psilocybin. The modern Christianity is a hollowed out abomination, denying themselves their proper sacraments.

Attached: 396A0E9A-67D1-4DC3-AFA5-B19BAD2963E3.jpg (1080x1080, 147.99K)

nah, Christ is King!

Cope harder, you only know the warm embrace of your pedo pastor. Not of “Christ” or God.

This, my book and sky dad warned me avout demons like you

post moar

Attached: 1640375021062.jpg (500x292, 32.66K)

maybe try rejecting the fucking jewish writings and figures
attempting to keep these is an absolute detriment

how do I get girl like that to sit on my face??

>tattoo

What's her Instagram?

You are correct.

Now

Who is she

Why can't she be the fucking standard for humanity? I'd be way less hateful if that were the case.

Always has been. Psilocybin laced wine was the sacrament, often absorbed in bread to control dose size.

Attached: mushroom cap adam garden fresco.jpg (1256x1190, 206.5K)

Why does art always has to involve nudity?

Attached: eve forbidden fruit.jpg (390x350, 48.81K)

Absolutely not worth it. I used to fuck a girl who looked like this who was an art model. All she did was talk about herself and was a total narcissist. Juice was not worth the squeeze.

All white women (and semi-white women, like in your pic) are the property of Jewish males. White men can fuck non-white women.

Exactly. All the sacraments OP mentioned are the vestiges of the pre-flood sacred beliefs.
If anyone preserved them it's the Hindus that did it best with the Vedas.
The Bible is an absolute joke and anyone studying these things sincerely, rather than as a cope or as their parents religion, knows that after a brief investigation of the various claims made by religions or ideologies from around the planet.
We absolutely are supposed to work symbiotically with plants and animals. It's clearly the best way to live.

The most acid I ever took without any tolerance was 18 hits. I am trying to work my way up to a high enough dose that I can communicate with God or angels. I believe it opens your third eye and allowed your to perceive the reality behind the veil. And yes, Christ is king.

LSD and quality red wine is the gods treatment, try it.

just take DMT fren

Attached: 1602426282202.jpg (600x315, 74.2K)

Attached: fact.jpg (1280x720, 51.88K)

ugh, she went from 7 to 3

Based

just a reminder all khazar zionist are going to be wiped off the face of the earth very soon. seethe

Damn I wanna stick my dick inside of her if you know what I mean

Holy shit, am I a christcuck and didn't know?

Attached: thirdeye.jpg (1600x1200, 590.62K)

me on the right

she has a nice body cool photo but could be tweaked a little

whats with the retarded poses of all those statues? shes hot.

psilocybin = Tree of KNOWLEDGE
??? = Tree of LIFE
Would you want to know the answer? Would you want to live forever?

also the selfie is a sign of a fucking retard...like you can set your phone up to take pictures remotely

why do you post naked women?

Attached: 1643453064187.webm (240x240, 844.51K)