If you are at all interested in the history of European culture and how the foundation your culture began...

If you are at all interested in the history of European culture and how the foundation your culture began, I highly recommend this docuseries. Someone on Any Forums recommended it a few years ago, now I found them again, reuploaded on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnZEvwahJ_8&t=2s&ab_channel=EuropefromitsOrigins

So, I am now passing the fire, so even if one of you has the attention span to watch these, my mission will be done. Until then, I shill.

Attached: 1446132981628.jpg (841x1200, 243.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_and_Charlemagne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_the_Decline_and_Fall_of_the_Roman_Empire
soundcloud.com/clearlew/dont-go-back-w-id-rather-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some art to keep the interest going.

Also, the author is notable for a high quality of academic rigour, quoting directly from primary sources, but also referring to a lot of secondary material by various historians, notably Henri Pirenne, Edward Gibbon and others:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_and_Charlemagne

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_the_Decline_and_Fall_of_the_Roman_Empire

Attached: 1446163063959.jpg (2000x2000, 531.19K)

I went to a few fine arts museums in Boston. Like Harvard, MFA. Art was definitely better before globohomo than after. You can see the seeds of dogshit being planted after WW1, the globos just amplified it.

agreed. generally speaking, peak Western European art is 19th century

Attached: 1446136776420.jpg (1280x1880, 964.27K)

Good find op. Thank you

>western art you say
i got you bro
our american brothers did this picrel

Attached: screen_shot_2021-05-10_at_12434_pm.png (736x1094, 803.56K)

He fucked up the water, no refraction

Attached: 1638296137129~2.jpg (601x302, 20.91K)

>jew worship memeflag
youre peddling something subversive, thread discarded

soundcloud.com/clearlew/dont-go-back-w-id-rather-not

Attached: 1565746128403.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Honestly, being alive just in time to see the death throes and extermination of the white race is simply erotic

The great-grandsons of the white men who controlled 95 percent of the entire world, who wrote all those books, created all our technology, created all those languages, now reduced to a pitiful, emasculated, dying slave race, being rapidly outbred into extinction by the brown and asian hordes they imported into the great nations their white ancestors built and died in numerous wars to protect.

The best part? Being one of the conquered white proles, destined to be a victim of the mass culling of the European race when the demographic shift is complete and the white birth rate just collapses. Hell, even the cute nurse lady who was giving out the covid jabs at my local pharmacy was a brown hijabi with a bit of an accent. So hot.

Attached: 1641901446659.jpg (640x371, 40.32K)

Why is there multiple by that guy who'd mak little girl feet the focal point of every painting

I am glad you are enjoying it, my friend.

Eventually, pass it on. Lights are few and far in between right now, but you need only a single lantern to set a blaze when the time comes.

All good things come to an end.

Is the end here for the European civilisation? May be, but may be not.

I know that for as long as I live, in my home and my family, European civilisation will flourish. I will take the time and love to show its beauty to my children, just as I do to my friends or to kind strangers across half the world, like yourself.

Europe is an idea. The point is not to let the beauty of the past become a weight under your neck, but to become the fuel to propel you into the future.

We were lucky enough to be born in the time of challenges and tribulations and this is something I cherish. Some of us might break, some might die prematurely, many more will fall to self-induced weaknesses. But enough will get through to create a new tomorrow.

One of the things I appreciate about this series is that it also shows that we've had worse challenges before and it was exactly at those times, that new future was forged.

Attached: 1446136364580.jpg (540x667, 144.44K)

>300 AD
Ah yes the beginning of the end when Rome forsake its roots and slowly turned into an oriental despotic state.

Alma Tadema.
Grew up in Boston. Probably been to the MFA 50 times. Good assessment.

one more

Attached: 1446204965078.jpg (1145x1536, 375.56K)

>One third white in 1900-1950
>0 percent in 2150

Bump.

Attached: 1643575871644m.jpg (1024x793, 101.91K)

Interesting and very coherent:

According to Pirenne[1] the real break in Roman history occurred in the 8th century as a result of Arab expansion. Islamic conquest of the area of today's south-eastern Turkey, Syria, Palestine, North Africa, Spain and Portugal ruptured economic ties to western Europe, cutting the region off from trade and turning it into a stagnant backwater, with wealth flowing out in the form of raw resources and nothing coming back. This began a steady decline and impoverishment so that, by the time of Charlemagne, western Europe had become almost entirely agrarian at a subsistence level, with no long-distance trade.

Are you another fucking amerimutt?

people were saying "it's all over we'll never reach these heights again" in forums back then too
blackpilling is so faggoty. it's easy as fuck to do something beautiful in this world and you injure jews by doing it.

There's nothing worth preserving over in that artificial shithole you call home you mutt monstrosity

OOOOOOHHHH YOU ARE SO BAAAASED AND REDPILLED!!!!!! OIOOOOHHHH

OOOOOOOOHHHHH

>le standard pour la perfection de l'humanité.

lies, damn lies and statistics.
1) no source
2) stats most likely take into account global south growth rates from 1960s (remember for most places in Africa last time we had reliable stats was before decolonisation, most of the stuff nowadays is guesstimate from that) and extrapolate them ad infinitum
3) it clearly doesn't take into account fertility drop in china, india (check the numbers yourselves), see the effects of television on lack of sex

tl;dr disinfo agitprop

Attached: TP4MBH.jpg (201x288, 29.18K)

Bahahahaha!

Attached: 1635994300120m.jpg (1024x886, 162.54K)

trade ain't everything
the anglo-saxons were doing some crazy beautiful stuff with minimal interaction
the west took a while to grow up but our childhood was well spent
meanwhile the arabs hit their heights and it's fucking geometry

>kike memeflag
opinion discredited

All art is dead at this point

Attached: new15.4emoji.png (534x466, 200.69K)

Yo

Attached: 1643395930931.png (789x819, 897.23K)

FARTMEAT

That's what I was saying, numbers are ridiculous.

People assume demographic trends will stay the same for over a century.

I will listen to this as I wageslave away for globohomo

thanks user

also doesn't factor in the fact that we WILL genocide africans and chinks when things change
people act like that's not possible when it's extremely likely before mid-century
main problem with Whites is we've been tricked into thinking "this is the way things are and it'll never deviate from this path"
when all we have to do is decide to be bastards and the world is at our feet once more