Why is the stock market crashing? Will it burst the housing bubble when it happens?

Why is the stock market crashing? Will it burst the housing bubble when it happens?

Attached: Capture.png (763x1112, 1002.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stock-market-crash-expert-warns-sp-500-bubble-grantham-roberts-2022-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tech stocks very overvalued from bullrun in 2020 and 2021, based on the feds pumping the stock market in what they call "quantative easing"

>26 year old market vet
I'm 26. You know what I knew what was going on during the great recession? Nothing. Kind of new the economy was bad, people were being let go but I had and still have no understanding of what a recession is. The ones I've lived through I was completely unaware as were all 26 year olds at the time. People like him have only ever experienced a market that only goes up when they do start to pay attention to economics. The level of arrogance gen z has makes me wish the market wipes out whatever gains they made. No 26 year old is a market vet.

You faggots always say shit like this.
>NUCLEAR WAR
>WAR ON RUSSIA/CHINA/XYZ
>CIVIL WAR
>SUPERMARKETS EMPTY
>BAAAAAAAAAH
No.

>Why is the stock market crashing?
Unchecked leftism.

He’s not a 26 year old
He’s been in the markets for 26 years.

Are you retarded?

Is basic reading comprehension simply not taught in American schools?

He has 26 years of experience, he's not 26 years old.

You miss read. The market vet isn't 26 years old. He has 26 years experience in the market. He 7s in his 50s.
businessinsider.com/stock-market-crash-expert-warns-sp-500-bubble-grantham-roberts-2022-1

Not anymore. Reading is rayciss.

link to article here

Everything's gonna burst man, not just housing, much of it is a bubble.

t. 26 year old retard

>i am 26 and retarded
That's great, user.

>41%

Attached: 1641570481425.jpg (431x488, 32.02K)

Housing prices only go up goy

if it all bursts there will be shootings

GME.

Only thing that will be bursting is my penis semen all over my chest and sheets

Attached: 21B81E07-225D-44B4-AF70-80DBDBFE03F3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

The fedniggers are shutting off the printers
So now all the institutional money that was getting free money from inflated stock prices pulled out like two months back and retail is stuck holding the bags.

Nobody wants to work, everything economically is fucked due to the shutdowns yet the mqrkets were just at all times. I don't know shit about the economy but it doesn't take financial PhD to realize something isn't right and something I'd going to give.

more like the hedge funds won't be getting any more margin loans for speculation
and more like corporate junk bonds and their current rollover will come to a messy end

Attached: THE FEDERAL RESERVE UNIPARTY CBDC.png (650x1238, 727.56K)

>hedge funds won't be getting any more margin loans for speculation
kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 8.05.03 PM.png (2256x1464, 412.77K)