I think a psychopath is seriously ruining my life

There's this really charming and nice guy that I thought he was.

Turns out it might be a mentally ill person with narcissistic psychopathic tendencies.

I think I might be threatened or something, and I think there is stalking involved after I crushed his few little requests that he had as if I was his pet.

What do I do, run for the hills?
My social life is just getting ruined again, might as well stick to Any Forums for a long now

Attached: toad.jpg (600x600, 44.18K)

The world is much, much larger than a single social faux pa
I mean look at Hunter Biden. Somehow people can still be around him, despite the investigated allegations of his participation in sex trafficking and drug history.

im a narcissist psychopath. we are pretty nice as long as you play your art, are useful and nice to us, but if you mess up yeah we can be absolutely terrible, i had so much beef in my life and didnt care about any consequences, i hardly feel any emotions but anger/hate is one of the few strong ones. i never stalked anyone except online a bit and talked to them with alts to figure their opinon about me. but i can see a psycho doing that irl easy. yeah when psychos are angry we try to destroy your life. best would be to cut all contact asap , block, move on or away

No one cares, cunt. Call the police or something instead of flicking your bean to edgy Jeff the Killer acting motherfuckers.
that post screams "I'm a massive faggot" and you should be ashamed

Can't I befriend you people again after getting you angry?
It it a "no contact" only option?

Attached: pep.jpg (320x259, 42.49K)

idc
well i had people i had massive fallouts with but we ended up friends again, i usually just expect them to appologize to me and take blame. i literally never feel guilty and gasligth ppl into taking guilt kek

What do you think about people with psychopathic relationships?

Can I be in a romantic (or ever friend) relationship with a psychopath?

Please user explain how that works.

either kill him or leave faggot

are you a faggot or woman. If either log off. All women say the dudes they're into are narcissist psychopaths. You sluts are literally the most narcissistic people ever. fuck you slut

Nah, you get easily triggered, annoy people even when unprovoked and always dindu nuffins.
You need to be euthanized or chemically lobotomized.

I am serious, it all fits this times.

user listen, it's like one of those times that you see a nigger and think he acts like one, but it turns out this nigger tries to control himself and isn't actually a nigger acting.

i have dated a lot of people in my life but never really felt "love" or a spark or something, it was honestly purely for gain. i sorta like affection some days but other days not, and mainly i was in for money and being provided for. but being psychopath and npd is also not something rigid so maybe others are different

What a sad life, I truly feel sorry for you and want psychotherapy in the future to make you able to feel love and get love :)
Hope you feel fine user

You're dumb as fuck. Quit complaining about liking bad boys and then once you get once you complain that hes a narcissist. Cant have it both ways slut

^
pic related

Attached: heart.jpg (750x1000, 63.18K)

Mentally ill degenerate non genius American brownskinned mongoloid.

Your kind always trashes up this board, each time I get it fucking right.

Even now when I wanted to give a heart picture you ruin the moment.

American creature scum.

Attached: sus.png (2400x2400, 1.83M)

Wrong pic

Do you have a father with similar characteristics lol, it seems like you dont want this guy you admit is crazy to leave you alone

im mostly fine actually, i have been this way since i can think back, for the most part i see psychopathic traits as advantage especially in our corrupt world. being low empathy and remorseless pays off in the career.

Well I must be mentally ill after all, I admit that there is some correlation admitting all that is going on in my life.

And yes my father probably has issues.
But well, their relationship worked out! ... somehow

Lmao wtf are you saying schizo. Take your meds freak

Yes, the devil runs this world.
God is good though, Jesus provides for me, though the world seems to get crazier by the minute.

Mentally ill schizophrenic American projects his mental issues after I stated everything clearly.

You are a worthless brownskinned American scum.

You get what you put out there. which is why I refuse to participate

How in the name of fuck is any of this shit political?

I live in a house of narcs and a malignant narc to sociopath. I still feel very shitty when I hurt someone’s feelings with the head games. The best thing to do to these types is distance and no contact. I’m working on no contact with my family because they are extremely toxic and that trauma bond is real. These people are relentless and have no empathy therefore no boundaries. They will not stop and the more you communicate with them the more fuel they obtain. You want to fight them you want to win you want closure and revenge because you have a sense of justice. However these types of individuals want your emotional energy so they can steal your traits because they are a false self.

I just got through a similar position. I was with one and thought I was liked but grew to piece together over time he actually hated me and was just being fake nice to me.

It got to a point where I were his actions were definitely targeted towards me and I knew. Passive pettyness got to an all time high.

I then just asked him if he had a problem with me. At first he was nice about it and started to second guess myself then I spoke up about previous actions and he got all defensive and I relaxed as he started going off.

Luckily someone else was there so he didn't go full retard but he spread lies about how I was agressive and he was scared of me. This guy walked 20 feet up to a foot infront of me because I asked him if he had a problem with me. Never did anything aggressive. Luckily I kept a log of what happened so I could be gaslit and provided the people he's been reporting too this whole time the real story. The people backed a bit off me after explaining but still like the dickhead so much they didn't tell him to fuck off. He's a fool and will implode over time and I don't have to deal.with him.

Attached: FEVytCMXMAQ8j7Q.jpg (1618x2048, 368.62K)