IMAGINE GOING TO SPOTIFY TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH ADS

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1642133094365.png (512x378, 145.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4xDKTQLuPM&list=PL3GiHFbLGBvAUcZ5lXiisTEwotEYbYfN-&index=71&ab_channel=FlyingKitty
youtu.be/jZtuIkaClNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zoomers are the new boomers
Zoomers don't use adblock
Zoomers listen to ads between their music
Zoomers watch ads on Twitch
Zoomers were born with technology in their hands
Zoomers are incapable of utilizing the technology

this

Fucking this. Never met people more technologically retarded than zoomers. Even my soon to be 80 years old mom and dad are more in the loop than these no good faglords.

Sad but true. Its crazy how the generation that grew up with modern tech is absolutely retarded at utilizing it.

Many of us have learned to use computers that used command line interfaces. Zoomers nowadays just touch the screen and shit happens. Many of them don't even understand folders and file systems.

I had YouTube music for "free" with my YouTube premium thing but now it says "Only redeemed in the US, no spics" so it's better to use YouTube Vanced I think.

Attached: 1643529507707.gif (112x112, 474.86K)

Imagine "renting" your music, along with "renting" your work software, all the while letting these bozos call them "apps."

Fucking morons I swear.

Apple Music is objectively superior. It isn’t even debatable.

Most of my music is shit I ripped over a decade ago when it was a lot easier. People always look at me like I have two heads when I say this, like pirating music is supposed to impossible

Really? Are zoomies sandboxed? I thought they were super tech inclined

Attached: 1643519753971.png (1127x685, 37.17K)

My mind is not for rent for no God or Government.

So I'm listening to Muse on Spotify.

Sub you clueless fucks and listen add-free, download, whatever. Support freedom of speech.

Attached: Scarlett-Johansson-leaked-blowjob-Celebrity-Leaks.com-6.jpg (1024x768, 123.01K)

Zoomers not so much... they are basically terminals on the internet. They care very little about learning tech only consuming tech. They know as much as they need and nothing more.

NAAN

youtube.com/watch?v=W4xDKTQLuPM&list=PL3GiHFbLGBvAUcZ5lXiisTEwotEYbYfN-&index=71&ab_channel=FlyingKitty

You listen to muse on spotify because you are a fucking tool user lmao

Music is haram for muslim ! So i dont listen this. Even if im not muslim. If bad for them is bad for me.

Tool is still on Spotify too.
And your still a government crack whore

youtu.be/jZtuIkaClNA

Attached: tool-wrench-logo-flag.jpg (320x480, 24.91K)

Tool is gay shit for low iq retards.

if you change the song before it finishes, no ads play.
i beat you at your game faggot

iknorite
imagine being so cheap that you don't pay for your Spotify account

>still
took them forever to get on there in the first place tho
also shit music my ex-girlfriend was super into because her White trash mother liked them

Not if you know what the lyrics mean