22 YEAR OLD WOMAN FACE EATEN OFF BY PITBULL MIX BIT 800 TO 1000 TIMES

>“That whole area, horizontal from ear to ear across her face, was basically skeletal, so her musculature in her cheeks, nerves, all of that was ripped away by these dogs,” John Durand said, adding that at first, his daughter could only communicate using sign language that she had learned while working with deaf and handicapped children.

Attached: college student2.png (526x426, 596.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7U1YZNgwnY&ab_channel=BillyIdol-Topic
lawandcrime.com/crazy/dog-walker-catastrophically-mauled-files-lawsuit-against-owners-for-failing-to-warn-about-dogs-dangerous-propensities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: college student3.png (725x920, 1.76M)

“My daughter is 5-foot-4, 100 pounds soaking wet, and for her to show the strength and the courage in the incredible fight to stay alive, we’re just grateful,” he said.

The incident has not diminished Jacqueline Durand’s love for dogs, he added.

“My daughter was in this situation because she loves dogs. She has two of her own, and she still loves dogs. She is not afraid to have dogs even after this attack,” John Durand said. “Jacqueline will always be a dog lover. She’s even mentioned about dogsitting again one day. You know, that’s how much she loves doing what she does.”

Attached: college student4.png (919x924, 1.96M)

Based. That's what she gets for trying to fuck a pitbull.

Where can you see photos of the attack?

>You know, that’s how much she loves doing what she does
I just do.

Nothing that can't be fixed.

Attached: pitbull rekt 8.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

You just know.

the petition says the dogs ate her ears, nose and most of the face below her eyes along with biting her all over the body
my guess is you'll never see pictures of the attack, maybe once she's had several reconstructive surgeries

pitbulls must be exterminated and outlawed.

not been released yet. they were shown in a court hearing to put down the dogs though

no pics ? get the fuck out of here then. might as well be fake to get retards to donate

It's always shitbulls. Remember in early december when a young mother in Wisconsin was killed because her shitbull attacked her son and she sacrificed herself to save the child.

Attached: college student5.png (935x518, 1.31M)

Good for her doing what she loves.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7U1YZNgwnY&ab_channel=BillyIdol-Topic

she relaxed

>She is not afraid to have dogs even after this attack
I mean, what’s the worst that could possibly happen at this point?

you can view the petition here
lawandcrime.com/crazy/dog-walker-catastrophically-mauled-files-lawsuit-against-owners-for-failing-to-warn-about-dogs-dangerous-propensities/
has a lot of the details

Her bf looks exactly like me yet I can't get a skinny girl like her. What gives?

Is that the whore that was found naked after the attack and claimed the pitbull pulled her clothes off? lol

Love of dogs is not enough, they can sense weakness. This is why it's mainly women and children getting the worst of it

incel pol approves
not me
i saw this a few day ago
it's horrific and if you can't feel sorry for her no matter what you are a sick freak who needs to experience pain and suffering