Daily reminder to vaccine shills (at the behest of janitors)

You have abused your positions of authority. Those who abuse authority need to be punished more harshly than normal folk. You *will* pay for your crimes against humanity and for infringing on our basic human rights.

You think this is some kind of game, don't you. But this isn't a fucking game. You pharma shills fucked with the wrong people. We just wanted to be left alone. Now you're fucked.

Good job, retards.

Attached: 1637324655210.jpg (1024x1024, 316.1K)

How does skinning alive and then throwing into a bath of boiling oil sounds?

I love this cat so much :)

Attached: 1627064152864.jpg (564x823, 39.69K)

Attached: cat.png (578x541, 575.8K)

n

Attached: 1617037228806.jpg (1938x1842, 304.66K)

It sounds fair after a proper trial. I don't see much difference between public execution methods. Public hanging might be more "humane" though.

Attached: 1614445518895.png (999x718, 1.47M)

Attached: 1623706701541.jpg (804x1024, 66.8K)

now this is a based thread, the government should be held responsible for their acts and failures, even the death penalty is on the table

Attached: otto skorzeny he expressed his views with brute force-.jpg (500x500, 42.39K)

>even the death penalty is on the table
It absolutely is on the table. After a fair trial, of course.

Do they deserve a humane fast dead for their crimes? Medieval europe would say no

>After a fair trial, of course.
a fair, public trial, with freely introduced witnesses and evidence

Criminals can be executed with humanity. We cannot rush to judgement like they tricked society into doing with antivax - vs vax. They deserve a fair trial, and they will pay for their crimes up to and INCLUDING the death penalty.

exactly. we cannot stoop to their levels. a fair trial will be provided and they will pay for their crimes.

Attached: FIi89PWVgAE92ih.jpg (1040x639, 75.24K)

Try to find out more about medieval penal law. Everything was meticulous regulated. And the plebs got some circus

little do they know, I already have a plan for using their strongest defensive arguments to have them all sentenced to death

they say covid is dangerous, we say we agree, and everyone who died before they enacted the pandemic preparedness plans might have as well been murdered, because only reason they died, as the defense agrees, covid being extremely dangerous, was due to slow response time

check and mate, hoisted by their own petard

Attached: military_strategy_kitty-color-animooted.gif (500x281, 472.86K)

sounds pretty based, I will look into that
>I already have a plan for using their strongest defensive arguments to have them all sentenced to death
It's not just you. They have breached the most basic ethics of law and medicine. Their fate was sealed basically 2 years ago. It's over for them. We just need to make sure we do this in a calculated manner.

vaccine shills are so fucked and we are going to deal with them from the top down to the state/provincial level of government. every non-elected "top doctor" who advocated for mandatory injections will be pushed the same, if not more harshely, than the politicians they took orders from.

If anything the doctors who simply followed orders are more guilty than any politician, because those doctors knew better.

They fucking KNEW BETTER and they kept their mouths shut to protect their jobs. Doctors who had information that could save lives bit their tongues. The worst crimes of humanity - there's a reason "just following orders" is punishable by death.

The most despicable abuse of power comes from doctors before any politician because doctors hold the power of life and death in their hands.

He so fluffy.. And dangerous

Am I on a watchlist now?

EVERY FUCKING DOCTOR WHO JUST FOLLOWED ORDERS FROM A POLITICIAN IS 100X MORE GUILTY. YOU KNEW BETTER.

Doctors hold the power of life and death in their hands and yet they pretend to follow orders from politicians. We will go for the doctors next.