Largest truck towing operation in history about to begin

"My niece works at Burstall Conrad and we got the request from the Canadian government to urgently mount 10 class 1 tow trucks and 20 auto hook-up tows for 3AM in Ottawa"

Attached: FKYq68KXwAQ9RYA.jpg (1593x2026, 474.26K)

ALERT ZE TRUCKEURS HON HON HON

Bump

Bump.
Done

just don't let them mount shit. if they try to hook up your truck they're commiting grand theft and you have the right to stop them and make a citizens arrest

How depressing is it that you guys do this for a living?

Pray against these evil plans in Christ's holy name. The truckers shall prevail!

I wonder if they'll react well to their property being impounded in an unfriendly territory with no way home.

>tow trucks show up
>start honking

still not enough
there's a thousand trucks there and more on the way

tell me something, when you were kids, is this what you envisioned doing when you were older? Like you literally post on image boards trying to persuade people and.. desu you can't even do that right.

>auto hook-up tows
Literally made up words, no such thing, when you have a second pls go ahead and kys. Thanks, enjoy hell.

I heard it was 800,000 trucks and theres 25 million protesters just standing there honking.

Those antifa nails will come in handy

>one week from now
>HEY GUYS ITS YOUR BOY BIG TRUCK DADDY… SO YEAH IM STRANDED IN OTTAWA WITH MY WIFE AND 2 YEAR OLD KID… THEY TOOK MY TRUCK AWAY AND I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING BACK HOME. PLEASE DONATE TO MY GOFUNDME SINCE IM BROKE. ITS REALLY COLD YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP

>do this for a living
m8 we do it for free

this

Cry more bootlicker

Christ is King. Join Christ

Attached: 1643314087007.jpg (900x900, 147.98K)

LEL

PARKED ILLEGALLY
BET THEY GET PARKING TICKETS TOO

WHAT THEY COULD DO IS CRAWL ALONG VERY SLOWLY BUT KEEP MOVING
JUST SOME SLOW TRAFFIC SWEETY

Attached: no-standing-bilingual-sign-canada-260nw-1880961898.png (260x280, 14.57K)

I saw a big rig tow truck on the highway earlier this afternoon. It was going the opposite direction from Ottawa. I was wondering if he was bugging out someplace vs risking getting recruited, kek.

traitors get the rope

>10 class 1 tow trucks and 20 auto hook-up tows

so they can move something like 30 trucks an hour, and there are 10000 trucks, then that means they'll have them all towed by... two weeks lmao.

6 million user, its a fact.

Attached: 1642205977162.jpg (1080x720, 92.71K)

How depressing is it you follow posts around just to spread your faggotry. suicide/10

How can they tow with flat tires?

FUCK OFF TRUCKER TRASH

THEY AREN'T WELCOME HERE

YOU'RE CHEERING FOR LOSERS

SEE YA TRASH TRUCKERS

YOU SERIOUSLY GOT SAVED

NOT FROM YOURSELVES, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE.

the tow truck industry in canada is completely controlled by organized crime, so it will be interesting to see how that crosses over with all this protest stuff

Attached: 1639980839897.jpg (250x250, 5.48K)

Go flatten them special OPS

LMFAO joke ass

man, that'll take almost as long as takes the leaf truckers to walk back to their house.

arent tow truck truckers, truckies as well?

Then get blocked in from behind from arriving truckers joining the blockade kek

I doubt that there is this many near ottawa

How are you gonna tow them when the tow truck driver is knocked out on the side of the road and his tires are flat?

Do you really think we are going to ALLOW you to take our vehicles during one of the biggest protests in Canadian history?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

18 wheeluhs
Freemason stealuhs.
Rollin through frigid cold so we aint got no feelins.
Obelisk mascarades so they be shuttin' them shades Frontin' like Waco, but we aint got no grenades.
Peaceful protest, mass arrest. Glowies in the grass preachin' misinformation & unrest.
Mass media chirpin' like tweedle dee dee do but we be Honk honk honkin' all night for yous.
Rollin' on parlimant is our final sacrement.
We aint even reached our final form but you reachin' for that exit door.
Trudeau in Berlin, shameless grin, globalist bisque tastin' alot like sin.
Fightin', mightin', pick them up and smite em'. Dana White be callin' like we gotta sign em'.
Vatican, Vaticant. False prophets fuck your optics.
We here to stay and we dont play. Sign the papers and itll all go away.

Attached: trailer-park.gif (220x147, 518.04K)

Lmao. These tow trucks are nowhere near enough to end your honkening any time soon.

post the webm where the guy gets his arm blown off stabbing a fire engine tire

THIS IS WHERE WE USE THE GUNS!

lmfao you're talking about Ottawa like you know the place

They are trapped on a strip of road.

LMFAO

Attached: FKYyIsrWYAcMQGj.jpg (946x2048, 210.42K)

Attached: 1643488890908.jpg (1024x538, 79.17K)

Good luck with that.

That one dude saying he'll slash tires really twisted your nipples huh Sally?

LMFAO
Im going to go egg them tonight

They're trapped right now LMFAO

The ones needed to tow off a whole big rig, yes. It isn't gonna be Zeke from down the street with his 80's rollback that's for sure

Get fucked retard. Starve.

Attached: OttawaTruckerSupporters.jpg (299x168, 11.05K)

Don't know how to translate "towing auto hook-up", to me that just means a regular tow truck for cars

Good luck.

Attached: 1641916706960.png (621x360, 154.94K)

oh shit! for real? Somebody post it.

Can you even tow a vehicle that's been clubbed?

Cope bitch

Your city is our trash can

cope and seethe kek

Attached: 1643491341002.jpg (733x499, 76.9K)

the people who live in ottawa are a bunch of faggots, they're not doing anything except crying

Exactly, these 10 trucks would get boxed in instantly.

let the air out of all tires

explain

no, the pressure exploding out of the tire blew the guy's arm off. it was gnarly. if you're going to go deflating truck tires do it safely.

Yeah that's kinda the point. How long do you think it's going to take to tow them all with only 10 trucks big enough for the big ones and 20 for the smaller ones? Have you ever gotten a vehicle towed?

Rope trucks with each other

>largest tow truck operation goes underway
> Get stuck in gridlock traffic
>Gets tired popped by antifa nails
>Tow truckers just dont care anymore and start honking

Does cutting the valve stem blow off arms?
Sidewall slash after pressure release blow off arms?

Gonna head up to Canada with some bags of sugar