*Stands up to Big Tech in your path*

You may not like it, but this is what standing up to Big Tech looks like. Ignore the Spotify shills calling him a hypocrite. Spotify pays big bucks for its mouth pieces. Joe Rogan gets $100,000,000. Neil Young took a pay cut. Rogan is a branded corporate puppet. Young is the still the counterculture and he's standing up for people who are dying because of corporate greed. Keep rockin in the free world, kike.

Attached: ENT01.03.Neil-Young-Archive4.jpg (2880x1920, 999.66K)

>7 days ago Larry Fink makes announcement he will start punishing companies if they are not woke enough
>2 days later Neil Young threatens to remove his music from spotify
>Only one problem, he doesn’t own his music
>Reprise Records owned by Warner Media does.
>Of course they are also on board with removing it
>Days pass
>Joni Mitchell also comes out and says she’s removing her music in support of a Young, if they don’t shut down JRE Podcast
>Who owns her music?
>Reprise records
>owned by Warner Media
>Who owns Warner Media? Vanguard Group
>Who is the largest shareholder of Vanguard and the owner of State Street; the two largest Investment funds in the world?
>BlackRock aka Larry Fink
>Why does blackrock care?
>why is BlackRock woke?
>BlackRock owns a majority share in all vaccine producers
>the rothschilds are main investors in BlackRock
>the rothschilds own the patent to PCR tests
>Marx was a rothschild. Communisim seeks to preserve federal banks and seize people's property
>Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild, and he wants you to own nothing and be happy
>Cultural marxists created critical theory and AntiFa in the 1940's
>BlackRock is a cultural marxist pushing, virus patent owning Rothschild front who made Covid, the tests, the vaccine, and the rest of our fucked up reality, and they will not stop until they own every single fucking thing somehow

Attached: 1643559121529 (2).png (1119x797, 231.55K)

>one eye mason shit
fuck off

Young is propped up by the gigantic corporate music industry. He is not a rebel at all. Wake me up when someone as counterculture as Varg gets taken in by them.

>standing up to big tech is doing exactly what Blackrock tells you to do
OK

Checked and agreed pilled. Hes a jew cock holster.

my dad said he lived next to niel young when he was a kid.

apperently he was a massive bitch and everybody on the street hated him

i like harvest it's an okay album, but the mixing on spotify was pretty terrible you had to crank up the volume to even make out the lyrics.

Kek hes a sellout has been who doesnt want to lose his label

>You may not like it, but this is what standing up to Big Tech looks like.
this

Stands up to big tech, sucks copious amounts of big daddy govt cock. Keep on rocking in the free world Neil you hippy liberal faggit

>standing up to Big Tech looks like
this is BlackRock punishing spotify

fuck off

Attached: chad-actual-coffee.png (1242x1394, 769.2K)

How is that Pono Music service going ? I still got the $400 player Neil Young sold me, and it seems like it is worth nothing now. Neil Young told me it was "going to be the best music listening experience in human history".

This guy is failure cancer, that just can't keep his mouth shut. He deserves to lose the $1.78/month he was making on Spotify.

NEIL YOUNG FANS BOYCOTT SPOTIFY, VOW THAT THEY WILL BUY THEIR CDs ELSEWHERE

>this is BlackRock punishing spotify

This is jews engaging in violations of securities trading laws as part of organized criminal conspiracy to commit extortion and racketeering.

You know what the SEC and DOJ are going to do about these crimes against the American people ?

>standing up for people who are dying because of corporate greed.
I thought he was pro-vaxx tho.

Isn't that how the right "stands up" to big tech, by threatening government regulations? They don't have the balls to do what he did. They beg and grovel to be platformed. They can't stand up to anything because they live on their knees, pray to their shekels and suck jewish cock.

/thread

OP is a shill faggot

I went to see a Neil Young concert about 25 years ago. I get there and it some greendale , green... some kind of shit. WTF?! I paid to hear Cinnamon Girl and Rust Never Sleeps and im stuck in a shitty high school musical! He talks shit about American politics and he's Canadian. Neil, go back to Alberta in your biodiesel Cadillac and scream at a rock. If you don't like Joe Rogan, don't listen to him like I don't listen to you anymore.

Get your forced booster big daddy govt cock sucker.

Who?

He's some old guy who sang with Pearl Jam once. Heh heh.

>sucks copious amounts of big daddy govt cock.
look at meeee im so anti government

Attached: 824009436.jpg (1200x800, 107.45K)

Sorry mutt, young is a 905 Toronto faggot. Joni Mitchell is from fort macleod Alberta.

>You know what the SEC and DOJ are going to do about these crimes against the American people ?
I'd wager nothing.

Attached: state-media-goebbels.jpg (1024x512, 85.16K)

nice one eye symbolism

I'm anti forced injection you retarded zoomer faggot mutt. Get your boosters, just three more shots!

I heard a Netflix has already lost eleventy quintillion dollarinos thanks to Neil Young's bravery.

Crosby is not known for holding back. Having said he is partly to blame for Young’s alienation, I expect him to say something conciliatory. But he’s on a roll now. At least, he, Stills and Nash were roughly in agreement politically, he says. “I’m a very liberal guy and a modern thinker in terms of politics. Neil doesn’t really do politics. He does Neil.” What does that mean? “Well he’s probably the most self-centred, self-obsessed, selfish person I know. He only thinks about Neil, period. That’s the only person he’ll consider. Ever!” Would Young agree with that? “Probably. He knows himself pretty well.”

Dont you Canadians have an island where you can put Neil, Bieber, Latrine Dion, Margret Attwood, and all niggers in the NHL so they don't bother anyone? Some Inuk village? A spent uranium mine? Uranium city?

Neil young is the largest property owner in Silicon Valley - he was my neighbor.

He’s got fuck you bucks

The right:
>please unban me, twitter!
>this is LITERALLY tyranny!
>youtube is demonetizing my videos, support me on hatereon!
>repeal section 230, GOVERNMENT SAVE ME

The left:
>get my shit off your platform
>i'll take my product back to the free market and engage with your competitors
>yeah, i'll take a pay cut, just don't cut my foreskin
>kike

Fuck off, you evil left-wing waste.

>I'm anti forced injection
you are a big go0vernment cock sucker who larps are a freedom fag

Attached: 1467123329150.png (934x759, 582.75K)

Stunning and brave!

Attached: Spotify_logo_without_text.svg.png (2048x2048, 108.53K)