How do we help Joe Rogan?

More musicians are pulling from Spotify and it'll only be a matter of time until they decide if keeping Joe on is worth it. Or de we just say fuck it and hope he lands on cozy.tv or something?

Attached: rogaine.jpg (1400x1400, 208.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep sharing his podcasts and clips from his podcasts with normies. He will be able to bring his following with him wherever he goes.

>help Joe Rogan
Spotify needs him more than he needs them.

Even if you leave Spotify Joe Rogan will be fine all they've got his Galvanize support from now everyone will be waiting for him to launch or relaunch on rumble or bitchute or Odyssey or brandnewtube or all or any of the alternatives

Only person leaving who I've even heard of was Neil Young. Also:

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information
>owner is KYCd by Nanuqe
Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: 20,000,000 Apprentice Seamen Mascot.png (816x1200, 574.63K)

He doesn't need help. Did people forget he had 80+ million listeners before Spotify?

Checked this

OP IS HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY !!!

MANY SUCH CASES

HOOOOOONK!!!!

Attached: Thats-all-folks!.jpg (998x591, 88.3K)

Why should Joe give a fuck? If Spotify does drop him he gets to keep his 100 million dollars and he's free to go back to youtube. If anything spotify canning him would be the best thing that could happen to him.

I am ped0phile

Attached: polish wisdom.png (1071x824, 737.1K)

isnt all this attention just growing his audience even further?

Attached: ratings.png (1540x813, 1.49M)

This, Spotify breaking the contract ,Evans a fat payout AND Rogans free to build his own platform. Something he would have no problem doing, he’ll he could build a rival entertainment metwork%

Name one musician that left Spotify that matters.

Hes good

He got 200million from Spotify alone
He can set.up his own service

Trips of Truth

Attached: 1589979902818.jpg (816x816, 206.09K)

2" lifts

Attached: joe roglet.jpg (1080x874, 215.76K)

>Help
Bruh. Rogan doesn’t need our help.
1. Spotify doesn’t drop him. He loses no listeners and only gains listeners because all the people bitching didn’t listen to him in the first place, but anyone on the outskirts who have heard of him decide to check him out
2. Spotify breaks the contract, Rogan gets 100 mil and freedom from Spotify hella early and can just post his podcast wherever.
I honestly think that people are just jealous that Rogan got more money than most people make in 5 lifetimes just to shoot the shit with his pals and have a flavor of the month controversial guest every couple weeks

lmfao.

UNLESS IT'S TAYLOR SWIFT, KAYNE, OLIVIA ETC. ROGAN IS SAFE....EVEN THEN HIS NUMBERS WILL MATCH UP.

THE JEW LIKES MONEY. JOE BRINGS IT IN

NEIL YOUNG AND JODI MTCHELL DON'T MOVE THE NEEDLE.

Joe Rogan can just go back on YouTube or whatever lol

Checked and R A R E

>cozy.tv
I'd rather see him move to banned.video and bring his following over there, give InfoWars a boost too.