"Non-binaries" are more annoying that full blown trannies

Seriously. None of it makes any sense but at least with trans they actually put effort into resembling whatever gender theyre supposed to be, whether theyre convincing or not.
With "enbies" its like they just wake up one morning, get an androgynous haircut and then create some sort of manufactured identity crisis that makes them want to be referred to as "they/them". They almost all have mental issues but not necessarily gender dysphoria. Its more like a subculture than anything, thats why they all dress alike and shit. Only thing is the entire world is cucking to this fantasy and we now have genderless bathrooms, you can get "non binary" on your drivers license, etc

Attached: NB.jpg (2048x2048, 411.89K)

That's cool n' all but you didn't have to make a entire blog-post out of this, memeflaggot.

A whole group of people who ripped off Drew Carrey's style doesn't seem normal or organic.
I really do hate these theythems. Those are the people who are mostly pushing trans since troons barely even exist.

Need the bottom right as a pepe please.

would, would, wouldnt, wouldnt

Attached: 832.png (2116x1505, 425.04K)

AHHHHHHH TIME FOR THE SAWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1598986099155.jpg (955x1241, 247.61K)

Pretty much all the tomboys I went to school with are some kind of they/them now.

Strange thing is, I'm a fag and even the most femme fags I know identify as men. It's almost always women who become enbies. Why?

Non binaries are essentially emo/scene/goth whatever outsider of the current generation. It's not real.
Trannys are real they're just mentally ill people the lgbt fags dont believe deserve proper medical care because it doesnt serve their narcissistic purposes.

I could fuck one of these girls straight

Attached: challengeaccepted.jpg (1280x720, 54.2K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

They want all the attention being a tranny brings, but don’t have the guts to take hormones or go under knife. Which they shouldn’t need to since gender is a social construct after all. So taking drastic measures to conform to one gender or the other doesn’t really make sense if it is in fact only a social construct. fortunately when this fad passes they can just drop the charade and be normal again, unlike the true believers.

Attached: 87EC9917-0FC7-4E6D-A428-A64F3D15AEC7.jpg (1000x500, 156.11K)

Joke's on you- they were all straight to begin with!

Attached: how_dare_you_hump.gif (498x323, 1.41M)

And they’re literally always weird/unattractive white women from tumblr/Twitter and now tik tok

I hate them

agreed. if supposedly a woman can have a penis and be a valid woman and sex and gender are completely separate then why do they want sex reassignment? it makes no sense. but their bullshit is actively shaping the world to conform to this nonsense and its a real big problem, were in too deep to reverse out of this

the good thing about them is they're literally the easiest people to fuck. if any of you are incels, remember, all of these women usually have a) big tits and b)autism. i've had sex with so many of these types and once you've gained their trust, you can literally mindbreak them into being redpilled. genuinely have this so many times.

Fuck you OP. Trans should not put in any fucking work. Hormones and surgery mess them up especially those naive teens. At least enbies are just a fucking fad with less long lasting consequences. Neck yourself if you try to encourage trans to put in any ounce of fucking work

No generation alpha is 100% going to rebel against this shit, reject it and go full blown fascist. It’ll work itself out it’s just another trend that will eventually become lame by future young people

No shit faggot

So fucking true. It's how the ugly ones try to stake a claim on PickMe Island.

Attached: 8859s9ca8c9rc8a9sc7sac7sd7c9asc7s9d7c_dworkin_check.jpg (500x400, 75.41K)

Social contagion mostly infects female brains.

Attached: 4.jpg (1031x1019, 248K)

They already are straight. They just try to make up for no personality and mediocre looks with being a faggot or tranny or whatever they are. You don't see hot chicks doing this