Spotify BTFO with 1 simple trick

>Spotify BTFO with 1 simple trick
If you pay for Spotify, you are a retard. Simple as.

Attached: PXL_20220130_235803508~3.jpg (1936x1872, 1.55M)

Torrenting is for boomers

Pirating is nigger behavior support the artists chud

>all that shitty noise
waste of bytes desu

OP IS FAGGOT

OP IS HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY !!!

MANY SUCH CASES

HOOOOOONK!!!!

Attached: kenosha.jpg (1200x800, 108.47K)

DIGIS CONFIRMED

OP IS HUGE FAGGOT !~~~~

Attached: kyle6.jpg (960x700, 95K)

OP IS HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY !!!

MANY SUCH CASES

HOOOOOONK!!!!!!!!

Attached: hitler-fuck.gif (400x215, 596.06K)

I’m glad I don’t pirate because it’s probably all kept track of somewhere hanging above your head so you can be financially unpersoned at any moment and the funniest part is you wouldn’t even be able to complain about it credibly because you broke the law while genuinely thinking there would be no consequences because you’re a stupid faggot lmao

spotify has always been free?

I swear the world is going retarded, you people want to go back to the RIAA crushing artists again? Would it be better if joe rogan was on every platform again??

people stop being cringe, look up overnight reverse repos and realize the banks are giving the equivalent of the entire budget to the federal reserve every day since august

Started torrenting again because they’re trying to force you to sign up for HBO max plus boosted edition to rent movies that come out. I’ll gladly pay for a movie but if you force a subscription service I’ll just steal it.

do this, but except for every artist PMSing over Joe Rogan.

The only value in Spotify is listening on the go. Plus their death metal selection is dog shit. Go dilate.

Attached: 16435877314322628537062258299300.jpg (2592x1944, 2.43M)

I get it if paying for stuff like music is cost-prohibitive but spotify and youtube are too damn convenient.

Never bought spotify
Just buy a big ass sd card if you want your music on your phone. No need for spotify

I still torrent tv/movies/games but music is kind of a pain in the ass if you like to listen to a lot of different stuff.

You kids.... KaZaa is where it's at.

ok newfag

>Have android device
>download spotify
>Create playlist
>Download F-droid
>download Spotifly
>Download all songs to device
>....profit

Attached: 1638337539991.gif (310x566, 1.6M)

It’s trivial to get a hacked slotify app and listen free. Their interface is the best but I refuse to give them even a dine

you get spotify premium on desktop browser if you just use an adblocker. it lets u use premium feature such as picking whatever song

> death metal
>edgelord music for 14 year olds virgins

You have to be 18 to post on Any Forums kid.

Exactly. Plus now you can have all your music stored as FLAC.

>watching hollywood movies
kys

Lol that worked with p2p but torrents never qualify as a complete file

>The only value in Spotify is listening on the go
I use youtube for that

do you boomers not realize that you can just use adblock to use spotify for free?

Why would I pirate the JRE podcast when I can support the entertainers and artists that I care about?

For me, its DC++.

Cringe

Paying the music jew is for zoomers and retards.

You're a real piece of shit if you're torrenting metal music outside of the big acts. Support the artists you like and quit being a nigger.

I prefer to have my music downloaded. Not be dependent on spotify existing

Zoomers should't know about this ancient internet knowledge.

MediaHuman is better.
Download straight from YouTube.
Will even let you download entire playlists at once.

How about downloading it cracked? The site still thinks you're listening legally and don't get ads

Spotify never made any sense to me because it never had the music I liked and I could always just Youtube to MP3 whatever I want. Do normies really pay for Spotify and listen to ads between songs?

Only in totalitarian shitholes.
I've been torrenting and seeding stuff for 20 years now and I'm getting old waiting for that police raid.

Spotify is for boomers and gen z halfbrains, but the fact is only trannies and their allies are seething. s.

Attached: 1641166854758.png (1125x1649, 369.69K)

The whole point of Spotify is to use it while commuting/at work/outdoors. Plus if you can't understand the upside to owning your music as files on your own drive, you are a normalfag.

You have no idea what you are downloading.

Yeah, unfortunately I can't afford to pay $10+ for their albums on bandcamp. If I was rich it would be a non issue. I'm sure the artists understand.

I have a family account - 5 total. Takes care of me, wife, kids and 1 friend. No ads. Excellent app. I've had it for like 10 yrs. I couldn't imagine getting my mood interrupted by commercials.

Imagine paying for music. The fuck. Why are people so keen to have subscriptions for every fucking thing.

Please shut your fucking mouth. We all know you listen to coon tunes and Top 50 music. You have to go back.

>not using Soulseek for all your music
Ngmi

You're the typical normie Amerizog CONSOOMER family. Not surprised. Probably 10+ subscriptions so your children can be indoctrinated by the latest Jewry.

Been torrenting for years. I don’t pay for shit. Get woke go broke. Faggots

The Rogan shitfest made me pay for Spotify, I used to torrent from red and rutracker

Rutracker is the absolute best site for acquiring high quality, rare albums.

Call me a boomer but I never stopped torrenting. Why pay? Why have another subscription? That's AIDS. I just want to push button, watch whatever I want. No credit card or tracking or logins.

>Spotify BTFO with 1 simple trick
You mean using a decompiler on youtube to extract mp3s?

faggot satanic music. flag checks out

>Torrenting is for boomers
t. "Executive Producer" of any content

I mean I guess if you're content with dogshit quality that's a solution?

rutracker for most, soulseek for more obscure music that's hard to find

>it’s probably
Cool argument from fear and ignorance

Trash music, what a surprise.

Imagine being content with Spotify.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1266x1391, 364.02K)

Fuck Joe rogan and fuck spotify. Who the fuck takes that glow in the dark bald fuck seriously

>Hour of Penance
ok ok ok

Attached: 1639579985220.gif (500x441, 1.05M)

Now if you only knew about Russian pirated movie streaming sites...
The downside is Russians don't do subtitles, but dub every god damned thing over.
Not a problem for me, but useless for most of you.

You don't get ads if you are paying for premium subscription retard. Ads are only for free users which is retarded to use free because of ads and other restrictions

>torrents
>not usenet

You are supporting the Jews that exploit the artist. Also, fuck most artists. If something is not taken from their possession then it is not stealing.

>paying for jewlliwood

Attached: 1643585697089.png (213x236, 4.2K)

>make playlist on youtube
>use adblock
>ad free music streaming

simple as

Attached: 1643172189423.gif (400x452, 87.74K)

>seeding
Based.

What if we clone the streaming apps but the available shows is what the app can find enough seeders for an almost guaranteed 100% load. And instead of downloadin/playing, it streams as you dl.

We could get zoomers into torrenting without them even knowing what it is.

Imagine thinking you’re a rebel because you’re stealing Jew music instead of not listening at all

I just don't even really listen to music anymore. As far as movies go, there's plenty of streaming sites that are better than torrenting ever was. Just play whatever you want on demand.