Why do americans hate them

why do americans hate them

Attached: South-Europe.png (414x422, 15.65K)

We do?

they can't cope with the fact we're whiter

They delusioned them self to belive they 100% pure Germanics and since they believe that Northern and Southern Europeans actually hate each other they hate them.
50% chance when you see med hate thread is that its made by a mutt.

they hate us cause they anus

They’re all ugly shitskins.

Med niggers

hey im not ugly, asshole

I only hate Spaniards and Portuguese but that’s because of their attitude.

My grandparents were from fascist Italy. I'm blond.

Attached: 1611721060888.jpg (1200x630, 277.42K)

I like Italians.
I like Greek people.
Spaniards I hate.
Portugal is the same thing as Spain.

Envy

Attached: by my superior ghenes.jpg (1024x1024, 142.56K)

I’m American don’t hate them. I spent 2 weeks during summer in Italy every year as a child. I love Italy, I recognize the South is backwards but still think the food and culture is great.

The Greeks I dislike because they are lazy scammers. Their country is a glorified Mexico, but I recognize their historical accomplishments and think their food and landscapes are alright.

1/2

Attached: 7CB225EE-4B5F-43EF-B275-EF8692F40691.png (960x686, 960.6K)

You shouldn't have racemixed. Anglos were more admirable for keeping a greater degree of racial segregation and purity in their colonies.

This picture is retarded.
We mutts 99% of the time LITERALLY do know more about European countries and history than your average retarded nigger faggot eurocuck knows about their own history.

I only hate Portuguese. So many filthy fucking Portuguese in Massachusetts.

2/2

With the Iberians I am mostly sad that such mediocre Europeans had such large Empires to ruin and turn into poor shitholes. Latin America should have been conquered by French, English, Germans, or Celts. Letting Latins have it was a mistake that doomed them to poverty. I find Portugal to be an undeveloped shithole with nice wine and historical buildings. My family is buying a beach home in Portugal. Spain I just find to be mediocre. In every way, I don’t hate them, just find them to be unimpressive.

Attached: DBD0AF1E-385C-493B-A2FA-3C6ADFBC851F.jpg (2073x1154, 367.83K)

Their angl*id masters told them to.

You forgot Southern France.

Comments like this make me ashamed to be American

I don't

Envious hands typed this

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x359, 22.52K)

Don't move to a foreign country then dickhead, actually help us out here a little

I don't know any Spaniards, but I like pastabros and Portugal looks like a nice place to visit.

Attached: MRG.png (794x1232, 1.07M)

Not even close.

They honestly don’t even belong in Europe. They’re related more to Middle Easterners than the Ancient Greeks and Romans. (Or, in the case of Greece, to Albanians.)

As for Spain and Portugal, studying geopolitics and history, specifically the Spanish Empire and the Portuguese Empire, it is basically an well-known in-joke that anybody who knows anything about geopolitics views their empires as a case study of how advantageous geography can enrich even the most inferior of people/cultures.

we don't

>Let me tell you about your own country

This is the worst post I’ve ever read.

some of you do, some of you don't. usually when they do it's an actual mutt

>50% chance when you see med hate thread is that its made by a mutt.
There's also a 50% chance the mutt who's making the thread is a spanish rape baby

they are non white shitskins
based af
cringe you are brown and ugly

Basically for Spain, you spent 400 years taking Islamic cock and it altered your genetics forever. Basically just mexicans now. For tomato-niggers (Italians) its not my much different except the volume of nigger cock wasn't squashed into a 400 year chunk.

>shitalians
criminal retards and the best shabbos goyim jews ever had in the usa. they shitalian mafia was a cover for the jewish mafia to do whatever it wanted. also catholics which makes them double niggers

>spain
swarthy shitskins responsible for the subhuman retards invading our country. occupied by mooslams for over 800 years but act like they didn't get KEBAB'd

>portugal
literally who

>greek
greeks are fine i guess but i suspect a lot of greek immigrants are turks claiming to be greek

shitskins nigger rape babies are subhuman

I would nuke every country in that Islamic shithole continent except Italy and Germany because I like the former's food and the latter's beer.

No Corded Ware = no white

Attached: 2C54E898-0F26-4544-8C2A-8315D4B90A4A.jpg (720x517, 62.56K)

*sips a mini beer on a hot summer day while contemplating the ocean*
>Look the camones are talking about us again.
>They still think we care. kek
*eats some lupin beans*