The vaxxed are deteriorating rapidly

covid positive subs are a shit show of coping rapidly deteriorating goners. When do we need to start preparing to keep critical infrastructure intact and bury the vaxxed in two months when they succumb

Attached: DE897EA2-D968-4021-87B2-D81AE3282F4B.jpg (1319x356, 221.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
t.me/unvaxxedseamen
dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/15/triple-vaccinated-developing-ade/
howbadismybatch.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumped

Bump.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 12431_1637603550.png (2060x1260, 1.91M)

isnt this what people were reporting after the first covid wave in 2020?

ADE/VAIDS is here.

I'm triple vaxxed and I'm fine, tread lightly with stuff like this

took me(unvaxxed) like a week to get my sense of smell back. what a pussy

Interesting the loss of smell is affecting vaxxies with omicron too.

I got it badly when catching the alpha variant at the start of the pandemic and it's an absolute mindfuck

Worse than that

is it back now?

lot/batch numbers

It's not only the vaccines. Covid causes brain damage. I'm actually kind of concerned. There was a post the other day about how covid can cause schizophrenia, and today the radio was talking about multiple sclerosis being caused by viruses. I have severely diminished cognitive ability, and I'm tired all the time. Covid causes MS and schizophrenia. We are living in a game of plague inc and they activated the paranoia mutation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-183455~2.png (1080x1727, 569K)

how the fuck did you do that?

Attached: file.png (630x525, 110.08K)

I'm the only member of my family who isn't vaxxed. I'm also the only one who hasn't lost more then a day to being sick.
>B-But its because you have O- blood
Lol whatever.

Attached: Ali G.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

I quite honestly don't know, I want to think it's fully returned but it's been so long I kind of have forgotten what a lot of things smelled like/how strong they smelled. I never really thought about a frame of reference for smelling, if that makes sense.

covid doesn't exist

I should add I am not vaccinated. My brain feels fucked.

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information
>owner is KYCd by Nanuqe
Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: 20,000 Apprentice Seamen Mascot.png (816x1200, 562.12K)

>dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/15/triple-vaccinated-developing-ade/

Attached: vaxaids.jpg (1043x817, 178.6K)

remember people whining about having no or metallic taste? i

i have kept my taste since this shit began, interacted with thousands of people direct and indirectly and still didn't got even slightly ill or lose my taste.

i'm unvaccinated

because the pic is thin rectangle le newfag

The bodies need to be burned

Attached: cmr.00059-19-f001.jpg (3600x2909, 1.69M)

Why even ask this, the fuck do you know about lots and batch numbers?

Fucking nothing

howbadismybatch.info/

Shillthread

Everyone I know who has gotten COVID lately is vaxed and boosterized. I'm basically TRYING to get omicron at this point so I can have confirmed natural immunity. Who knows, maybe I already do. I haven't worn masks at all in ages and have been around plenty of crowds, can't seem to get it. I also take Vit D, C, and NAC pretty much every day so maybe that's staving it off. Nonetheless I'm smug as fuck whenever I hear about someone vaxed I know getting it. What's funny (and sad) is that people at this point aren't even scared of COVID, they aren't afraid of getting it because of their health. They're afraid of the consequences that have been artificially imposed on us (travel/work/school/life restrictions) as our governments have buttfucked society in the most retarded way to ruin everyone's lives. They just can't connect the fucking dots that it DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.

Holy fuck my mom this noon at lunch kept telling me that she smells ammonia she’s triple jabd fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I have no idea what any of that means. Rather than just copy pasting shit like that, a little bit of entry level context for the uninitiated would be good.

Damn you can't even kill niggers in games!?

So I'm dealing with Omicron right now.
I'm unvaxxed and overweight. I'm about 4 days in and all im dealing with is a cough and back pain. No fever. I think I got up to 99 degrees briefly, but normal the rest of the time.
No loss of taste and smell. Nothing else weird.
Worth noting is that I had delta last summer and it was hellish. I was down for about a month. No energy, extreme pain, total misery. Still never lost smell and taste. And aside from some insomnia, no long covid either.
Just from what I've observed, vaxxies are in fact getting it worse. The worst thing about Omicron is knowing you have omicron. The hypochondriac in me is making the idea worse than it is.
I also think long covid is straight up bullshit. If anyone were to have it should have been me.

EXACTLYYYYY I’ve been trying to get the natural antibody certificate for MONTHS and regardless of hanging out with vaxxoids I ain’t got sheeeit

Attached: tl7sdtul.jpg (703x293, 41.87K)

2 weeks

Attached: 57805780.jpg (640x432, 51.66K)

Have you got an antibody test? You probably have had it- I got omicron with absolutely zero symptoms just a positive spit test

>Only triple vaxxed
Please get your second booster user!

holy quads! yeah but notice the words ended up making a near perfect oval shape?

i think i got covid day one because i happened to be in seattle but this was before all of the hype. it was sort of shitty but i never felt like i even needed to go to the doctor. if i had gotten it a few months later after everyone was freaking the fuck out it probably would have psyched me out quite a bit more.

i wouldn't be surprised if the news is making this seem more dangerous to individuals just from psychological stress

>unvaxxed tinder
Femoids would just lie

Nah I gotta look into that. I'm hoping there's a cheap option. A friend sent me a link a while back for some third party service that does antibody tests but that shit was like $200. No thanks for that price.