Freedom Convoy Salt Thread

NOT THE FIREWORKS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Attached: Fireworks.png (889x478, 29.14K)

I can hear that train horn they were talking about in the other salt mine thread. LOOOOOL

These horns are literally killing people. I can't even hear my TV!!!

Attached: HORNS.png (841x325, 22.07K)

bump

Attached: 1642122535281.gif (1024x256, 715.14K)

Imagine being a dispatcher for Canadian domestic terrorism and being bombarded with calls about fireworks and people honking their horns.

amazing that these people can't see the hypocrisy of saying "enough is enough" about horns and fireworks on sunday, after demanding for two years that society grind to a halt and that people lose their ability to provide for their families because of their fear of a head cold. These people deserve to die. There's no way in which these people and normal people who want to be left alone exist in peace.

ITS OVER, CONFIRMED FOR TERRORISM

Attached: Terrorists.png (873x205, 22.23K)

horns hurt people but two years of being told you can't work, you have to wear a face covering, you have to take an experimental vaccine or you can't leave your house, doesn't hurt anyone. The npc meme is real these people don't have souls.

18 wheeluhs
Freemason stealuhs.
Rollin through frigid cold so we aint got no feelins.
Obelisk mascarades so they be shuttin' them shades Frontin' like Waco, but we aint got no grenades.
Peaceful protest, mass arrest. Glowies in the grass preachin' misinformation & unrest.
Mass media chirpin' like tweedle dee dee do but we be Honk honk honkin' all night for yous.
Rollin' on parlimant is our final sacrement.
We aint even reached our final form but you reachin' for that exit door.
Trudeau in Berlin, shameless grin, globalist bisque tastin' alot like sin.
Fightin', mightin', pick them up and smite em'. Dana White be callin' like we gotta sign em'.
Vatican, Vaticant. False prophets fuck your optics.
We here to stay and we dont play. Sign the papers and itll all go away.

Attached: fresh-prince.jpg (1391x1851, 765.9K)

Amen.
These people are too arrogant and self absorbed to ever think they could ever be on the wrong side

Attached: Sorry I'm Married.png (601x129, 11.51K)

Attached: Hiding In The Bathroom.png (671x209, 23.67K)

Attached: Honking Is Violence.png (600x213, 15.97K)

seems easy to fix, just remove mandates for truckers

NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN PARENTS!

Attached: Parents.png (884x136, 14.93K)

>piss and shit in the street
>locals don't like this
>LOL SALT

are the pajeet truckies really shitting on the streets?
stupendously based if true

your "friends" at reddit always have ur back!

Ottawa confirmed for literal toilet, police scared

Attached: shiddinganfarddin.png (585x666, 134.84K)

Or stop being a fag and go walk outside and join in on the fun with your family, free food, fresh air and a good time.

These fuckin people come here to enjoy our milk and honey. The Don was fucking right!

they didn't seem to mind the smell of what parliament was doing for the last 2 years and that was fecal matter at best

Attached: Seiged By Honking.jpg (728x192, 25.16K)

They never thought people would resist. They can't comprehend why someone even would. It's fun to watch them process this event.

DIET SPRITE

Attached: diet sprite.png (877x123, 11.06K)

>making shit up this hard
How far are these retards willing to go to keep lying to themselves about this? Literally none of this happened.

Attached: 1637544137129.jpg (565x543, 22.72K)

just a few weeks of honking will drive a percentage of these leftists to suicide

>talks like they're in a movie
every time

>terrorist win
CSGO BABY!

Depending on how long it goes, many of them will run out of medication.

But the good thing is that they will continue to do absolute nothing to fix their problems since they are NPCs.

That guy's actually gone nuts.

They are the selfish ones they have spent two years accusing everybody else of being. To an extreme degree.

Damn straight he was fucking right, and look what they died to him for speaking the truth. Our country is being ruined by the people that take everything from canada, but don't even call themselves Canadians. If they do it's always "Chinese Canadian", "indo canadian", "iranian canadian", etc... Take note how being Canadian comes second to these leaches

this one needs a meme, maybe a chad trucker naked shitting off the roof of the trannys house

while the crying wojack sips his diet sprite with a pillow over his head. maybe a shitting cat?

So horn noises in theirs ears is an over reach but not government forcibly jabbing them with experimental drugs

>and my dad called me stupid
Wonder how he raised such a pussy, seems like a sensible dude
>mom was brainwashed by facebook
How do libs think this?

if real this is great, but if fake, this is self demoralization we should support them in their endeavor

This. Honk.

I hope the stress all the miserable vaxxed leafs are experiencing from getting mad at honks makes their inflamed hearts give out.

>this much cope
You know they're feeling it when they start LARPing like they've won.
Then they start killing themselves? One can only hope.

Attached: 1643562766440.jpg (1080x810, 479.22K)

After these faggots cheered for "Light Mages" shining lasers in people's eyes intent on blinding them.
>The honks will not stop and will take every last shred of sanity they have left.

contributing

Attached: plebbit cope.jpg (788x201, 43.54K)

Attached: 1643550194882.jpg (788x485, 96.31K)

These faggots have so little experience in the world that they don't realize trucks tend to have a place to sleep inside, can stay fairly warm, or they just run them all night, and truckers are skilled at pooping wherever they see fit.

The daily life of these people is literally being in their pods 24-7, depressed and on meds, "time for a drink", "working at home" for some kind of busy work job that could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice, watching pitch black screen depressing shows on streaming services, addicted to social media and plebbit ... these people are the literal antithesis of the life force and have to end their control over our lives.

Attached: Trudeau Bunker.gif (262x207, 12K)

These "people" weren't bullied enough as kids

Because reddit would never brainwash them

>Truckers doing their job delivering medicine to amazon packages calling out bullshit policies
>Those fucking inbreds
I hope this protest spreads and shuts down the supply chain for weeks, I want to see these redditors suffer.

alternatively they will just burn a hole in the ozone directly above ottawa and keep warm

>t-they want to have sex with me!
every time

Which one of you glorious bastards did this?

Attached: andysixx.png (743x829, 518.8K)

Attached: The horns are driving me MAD.jpg (1920x1080, 693.78K)

That gif is so cute. Thanks, user.