Meta thread

Why are you jannies shutting threads down and banning people? Why do you try to force the opposite of this board? Why are you antiwhite? Are you jewish? Who hurt you?

Attached: 1642814417019.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jannies are trannies

Do they want everyone to feel the pain they inflicted upon themselves?

quenstion number 2

why wont the anons on this board start learning the way master kabbalists operate?

It's obviously not just Any Forums either, i got warned for posting a Floch webm i made in an Any Forums thread specifically about Floch from AoT, they're pieces of shit.

There all nufags and shills
It's site wide the exact same shill threads on Any Forums show up on Any Forums

Don't care, I just push the reset IP button on my router and can continue shitposting after 1 second

Attached: 1643065222214.jpg (1242x666, 501.6K)

I was banned for racism on pol once

Jannies are trying to suppress pic related
>off topic
>not the 300 non Any Forums threads

Attached: 1498930657765.jpg (2278x968, 790.38K)

Saved

ITT: Why do jannies keep deleting my off topic, low effort posts?

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-30 230912.jpg (1248x1174, 217.69K)

>another kike lying
Way to go pedophile

Jannies getthe rope

They banned the AoC thread when it was blatantly political. Not sure why they do this

youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo

If they shut down your thread and ban you buy some cheap spray paint and shitpost in real life we wont be silenced and those who try will have consequences 3 fold

"Hey, let's make fun of the moderator staff that keep the site running and keep illegal, rule-breaking and off-topic garbage from spamming up the board. That would be REALLY funny!"

Yeah, nah. I appreciate our moderator and administrator staff. Maybe post less creepy pedo shit and you won't get banned as often.

lot of anti-women threads disappearing recently. im telling you, feminism just keeps getting stronger. not gonna stop.

Attached: 1640301005820.jpg (2070x1480, 909.05K)

Welcome to Any Forums you're here forever.

THEN WHY DON’T THEY SHOAH ALL THE WORTHLESS SHIT THE NIGGER JEWS SPAM HERE EVERY FUCKING DAY, LIKE THE BigBlackCocksuckers SHIT.

WHY AREN’T NIGGER JEW MEMEFLAGS IN OCCUPIED PALESTINE ALL RANGEBANNED, FUCKFACE?

They don't do that genius
Another kike

What is it about That drives you mad?

Bump
Use your mind to destroy all who stand in our way and or oppose us. They can not shut down what you can do with your mind

You need to lurk for 10 years at least before posting.