How can we make VR safer for women?

How can we make VR safer for women?

Attached: 1643566066976[1].png (889x997, 912.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PP8tGBJke7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every time I try to grope women in VR chat It ends up being a man.

VR failed worse this time than it failed in 1983, 1996, 2004, 2013, 2018
The amounts of time vr failed by now makes me nominate it for one of the worst boomer transhumanist sunken cost fallacy investment of all times

Define failed. There's still an active and large player base for VR games. Maybe this metaverse bullshit failed. That doesn't mean VR as a whole failed. Personally I could take it or leave it. It does nothing for me as all I want to do is relax when I play a game.

wow
journalism huh

youtube.com/watch?v=PP8tGBJke7Q

Unfortunately the world of VR is being taken over by trannies and furries. Everything that comes out are you interact with someone else is just full of furries and trannies. It's relentless. Now the only things really being developed are for them. Fucking depressing.

A bunch of tranny voices everywhere pretending to be little girls all rping with effeminate bipedal animals.

Failed: Not being able to generate organic demand that reaches a threshold making the product or service a long term self sustainable growth market.

VR is and always will be a curiosity for tech nerds that loses its novelty rather quick as it fails to satisfy the unrealistic expectations marketing has given to the consumer.

Did she just assume their gender? How bigoted.

Attached: 1553760313499.png (700x700, 615.27K)

by putting them into an isolated ovaryverse along with anyone who identifies as female
if there are no women there will be no harassment :^)

A little obsessed aren't we?

Attached: 161189999810.jpg (1920x1080, 400.54K)

>it's failed!
they keep making it better you faggot

I was the one who groped her

By not letting them in.

Ask me how I know you dont own one

not obsessed as you with with your (lack) of feminity, troon

Attached: YOU_WILL_NEVER_BE_A_WOMAN_WHITE_ASS_CRACKA.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

I have an idea... let's make a rule:
Nobody is allowed physical contact in a virtual environment.
>Soilved
I'm a motherfuckin genius.

Trannies are disgusting mentally ill creatures and their forced "I sound like a girl!" voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I'm sure those faggots prefer a world where they can better larp their fetish but mass adoption would quickly change things. The internet used to be 99% white men.

And. Same story as the last 5 times.
>Retarded investors get scammed by tech grifters
>Marketing promotes unrealistic expectations
>a few tech nerds buy it
>Play with it for a week and throw it away
>Investors lose money
>Tech grifter retires and mocks the investors that write off their loses

I am pedophile ...

Attached: Sam hyde advice.jpg (1200x770, 664.93K)

Attached: 1641278625128.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

As the last 5 times I tried it out and refused to buy it as it completely failed to meet expectations. Thank god I never spend money on this shit.

If it makes you feel any better these faggots are developing the hardware technology we will use to make based games when the tide fully turns against them. It's coming, and when it hits, all they gay shit will be washed away but the tech will remain.

>Define failed. There's still an active and large player base for VR games
define large
streamers play it and some autists who watch them. That's about it
VR is trash and won't go mainstream, because it offers very little for a lot of a hassle

True enough

Which one did you use

>these faggots are developing the hardware technology
trannies are usually midwits. They're not developing anything noteworthy. And things they develop are trash. You still need high intelligence to develop something groundbraking