HAPPENING: SAHONDRA JAMIESON HAS LEFT SPOTIFY

>Spotify continues to face criticism for exclusively hosting the Joe Rogan Experience, which has been said to spout baseless conspiracy theories and misinformation about COVID-19. Earlier this week, Spotify removed Young’s music after the singer asked the platform to choose between him and Rogan. Mitchell’s departure from Spotify came shortly after, who says she stands “in solidarity with Neil Young and the global scientific and medical communities.”

>Bruce Springsteen guitarist Nils Lofgren joined the Spotify boycott as well and has since removed his music from the platform. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan, also reportedly expressed their concerns about misinformation on Spotify — the couple signed an exclusive deal with Spotify in 2020.

Attached: SahondraJamieson2201.jpg (1024x1024, 555.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

Sahondra Jamieson, the famous Canadian poetess and bluegrass musician.
Have you been living under a rock?

Sorry, I'm just too upset over Spotify also losing Brené Brown's podcast. #cancelspotify.

>bunch of no names leave Spotify
Don’t listen to the service, but I guarantee the amount of music streamed collectively from these >artists isn’t 1% of Joe Rogan’s base

looks like photo from thispersondoesnotexist

seconded

NO! NOT SAHONDRA JAMIESON!!!

WHO
THE
FUCK
ARE
THESE
NOBODIES?

Wilford Brimley has also left Spotify. What’s happening???

Attached: 7A99C30A-CE62-4B5E-8EDD-34DAC8359ADD.jpg (610x457, 46.85K)

Stefan Molyneux had rescinded his offer to join Spotify in protest.

Who?

Wow, globalist supporters cant stand free speech. Who knew? Eyes wide shut chumps.

What the fuck wthout him there IS no platform!

Fuck, man. I thought I was the only one. I'm literally shaking!

Good thing this never gets old.
All these omega-list celebreties who think they have weight to throw around, swatting at thin air, making us laugh.
These are good times

Fuck sake, this has to stop. Last week it was Nick Drake, now it's Sahondra, IS ANYONE SAFE?

> imagine using kike platforms in 2022

Lmao.

Attached: not my problem.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

I know who the boomer hippies are but who the fuck is this useless hole?

its literally factual information
its not misinformation at all.

Who the fuck are any of these people??????? also:

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information
>owner is KYCd by Nanuqe
Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: Wanted Seamen.jpg (432x600, 74.41K)

stfu the whole platform is imploding

Who are these people?

>another has been or nobody has left spotify

Attached: 1600476560790.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Neil youngs music doesn't even get played at bbqs anymore. The other names I have never heard of and do t understand where they get their attitudes from. They are literally unemployed bums if you ask me and they asking Spotify to chooae them over roghan. Music artist are fucken scum and shouldn't be paid for what they do.

Attached: 291495.png (256x256, 95.48K)

this