Why are white Boomers absolutely INCAPABLE of giving up their niggerball games...

Why are white Boomers absolutely INCAPABLE of giving up their niggerball games? I gave that shit up years ago and never looked back (I'm 23). But older whites have broken brains or something; they keep watching no matter what.

Why is this? Why are they so weak-willed compared to younger whites?

Attached: 1625109822289[1].png (597x614, 127.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cope. Who Dey

Attached: 615F83FF-FA68-4AD9-9326-EC7432484F34.png (500x837, 236.71K)

Football?

Attached: burgers.png (370x370, 23.6K)

There were no obvious anti-America protests that I noticed in the most recent NFL playoff game, I think they at least backed off from filming and paying attention to them
I do think it actually did hit their bottom line and now it's relegated to a few commercials about social justice (although those should go as well)

they're cooler than you

they just want to see people throw a ball around.
why the fuck you mad?

Sneed

There is neither feeding nor seeding in this thread, I hereby declare that OP is a faggot, Congratulations.

Attached: 1643578032345.gif (200x200, 253.28K)

I don't know but it drives me fucking nuts, half the fucking games are rigged too and they can't see it, they are dumbfounded...I hear my Dad on the phone "WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY KICK IT? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?" It's all so tiresome bro.

If the Theythems in charge of modern sports were wondering why I don't watch, this is it.

They used sports to replace faith

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

You're just a faggot that doesnt understand why it's good that guys knock each other out.

they don't have video games or know how to use the internet to watch international sports I guess

watch boxing and ufc like a man you fag

Football IS gay

Attached: 1641237344987.jpg (1400x933, 88.81K)

Most boomers have money. They live comfortably so there's no reason for them to think critically about politics.

probably why most games are on sundays

Imagine watching niggerball
Oh no no no no

football is pretty fucking gay when you think about it let em have it

Left is a cutie

I dunno but I think given time the NFL will die. I went to a Jets game recently because my father in law has season tickets and every season ticket holder was a boomer. Younger gens cannot afford those inflated prices, the niggers they cater to can't and the immigrants flooding this country dont care about the NFL so I don't see what their long term plan is here

You like your niggerball huh

Honestly, whites deserve everything they get. Imagine being in your 60s-70s and still being entertained by the same thing that 10 year old kids are.

To ensure it's a tradition within gay families, obviously. The love of NFL will be carried down through multiple generations of gays.
I think it's all figured out, and you don't get it because people more intelligent than you are in charge.

Sportsball worship is a subhuman tradition that goes back thousands of years. There's no way to understand them unless you're one of them

Unironically because American whites have no culture. They left whatever culture they had (which was a fine culture) until 1950's to niggers and niggerball and MacDonalds and Jewywood.
t. chink

These people fought nothing but obesity and diabetes. They lived a cushy, comfy life and had everything handled to them for 50~60 years non stop. No generation on earth had what boomers got. These spoiled manchildren wouldnt stop worshipping TV and their beloved globohomo masters for nothing in this world.

Old fag here and I will never understand it. Worse yet you will find people who were never in anyway involved or interested in sports suddenly become fanatical sports ball supporters.

Attached: 760CA66E-8CA1-4CC4-A611-F6931374A575.jpg (784x1021, 491.66K)

Why do you think they watch big strong niggers tackle and hump each other all weekend?

Cristian Conservatives are the biggest nigger lovers I have ever seen.

Based. Call the cucks out. Fucking faggots love their niggers and chicken wings. Fat lazy fucks...