Question for Dixiebros

Do you have more loyalty to Dixie, or to the U.S.?

Attached: nathan-bedford-forrest-dan-nance.jpg (597x900, 89.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=NP72MsLut2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have loyalty to my people first and always

Attached: jewishconfederategrave.jpg (760x570, 125.69K)

I harbor no love or loyalty to the current illegitimate liberal administration.

So you're a kike? Did you know Lincoln was called a jew by some rabbi? Kys kike.

So loyalty to the U.S. but not to the current government?

I have loyalty to the constitution but not the current government which I view as illegitimate and traitors to both the people of this nation and its constitution. If drafted to fight for the current leadership I would refuse. The government can fuck off.

Dixie is the U.S.

Attached: 1625775796782.png (1915x2017, 1.44M)

Gotcha.

the south might be full of niggers and retards, but i infinitely prefer them over those massive faggots up north and especially over those fucking faggots in DC

The US cares not for the people nor the constitution.

European banks planned on supporting the confederacy because the Union was anti-bank. Hard to pick either as the "good guys" desu. Id rather just not have anymore brother wars and remove the jew.

Kek me too man. Southern people aren't retarded though, they just talk differently.
>Id rather just not have anymore brother wars and remove the jew
I agree with this.

loyalty to the ancestral white south. Anyone who is loyal to a government is a dumbass. Watching zogbots and civcucks get on their knees and swear fealty to the jewish ruling class just because they were able to take control of the federal institutions is beyond pathetic.

Watching a bunch of ellis islanders take down the statue of lee only cements my complete lack of interest in supporting the current US government.

Attached: statue.png (580x633, 569.65K)

>So you're a kike?
Yes
>Did you know Lincoln was called a jew by some rabbi?
Lincoln was in no way Jewish.
>Kys kike.
No

Attached: iu.png (768x1024, 1.58M)

>Union was anti-bank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Act
huh?

Have you ever heard of the League Of The South?

It'll be done for you.

It isn't a question of loyalty. It is a matter of how a man sees himself when confronted with the marvel of his ancestor's accomplishments and the long and arduous journey ahead to fulfill our destiny.
No son it isn't a matter of loyalty, but a matter of grace and honor.

And niggers, and whether or not said niggers plucked from the stone age should be granted access to society at large before a court of law deems it wise to do so.

yeah it sounds like a honeypot. I have no interest in fringe groups whose only outcome has been to further create a right wing boogeyman for leftists to fearmonger. The wingnats at charslotteville basically handed the left their death sentence. Jimmy Carter unironically did more for the south's image than any type of autistic group.

Attached: EbuatQfWkAAL3DE.jpg (1200x800, 174.91K)

When?
youtube.com/watch?v=NP72MsLut2Q

I've heard alot of Southerners say they are adopting their own Southern Ethnic Nationalism and their loyalty is to their folk, which I respect. So you have this stance?
Agrees. I was just wondering.

Very, very soon. Also you kikes won't fight, you never do. Look at what happened at Masada you cowards.

Why did the federal government get to monopolize the US?
US MEANS “UNITED STATES.”
How does hating the federal government have anything to do with like or dislike of the United States?
I like the confederacy, which was also a union of states (albeit more loosely associated).

The problem is that you present a false dichotomy. I like the US. Liking Dixie ALSO means that you like the US more than the average Dixie hater; precisely because it refers to a deferential regard for the 10th amendment and the rights naturally retained by states that voted to join the US (one of which was the right to leave by the same way they entered: by vote).

Before the civil war, people said “these United States.” AFTER the civil war, the term “the United States” came into use.

I support these United States. I am not required by God, Truth, Morality, or ANY legitimate institution on Earth to acknowledge the usurper government as legitimate, ethical, moral, reasonable, or ordained by anything other than brazen and naked lies.
May justice rain down upon them with a mighty force. They’ll get their reckoning.

Attached: C4988A84-5013-4BD0-A9CE-DEA6751DB60D.jpg (769x900, 187.65K)

Gotcha. So you don't agree with Southern Nationalism which says Dixie is a separate nation being occupied by the U.S. and completely rejects all things to do with it, including the constitution?

>Very, very soon.
Why do you want me dead?