Why the fuck did the Allies bomb pure civilian targets in WW2 for no reason?

Why the fuck did the Allies bomb pure civilian targets in WW2 for no reason?
The germans NEVER did that

Attached: Dresden.jpg (3000x3000, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II#Military_and_industrial_profile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just following orders, mate

morgenthau plan
jews were planning on genociding germany before the war started, they won, this is the jewish world they built
nothing matters other than holocaust denial and the jewish question.
everything else is a distraction from the world order set up as planned before the outbreak of ww2

Because they were the baddies bro

that´s what it looks like right now, compare to anglo cities

Attached: ProjektSG_Lage_Altstadt1.jpg (1920x1024, 410.97K)

>for no reason

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 28.15K)

Allies are now getting the full extent of karmic retribution for the heinous shit they did.

They are terrorists. All of the zogbot "war on terror", "we don't negotiate with terrorists", etc. rhetoric is projection.

I don't care, they were Nazis and they got what they fucking deserved.

We should kill Nazis more often.

this was unforgivable

Attached: monte cassino.jpg (1600x1224, 450.83K)

Give me ONE good reason to bomb civilian targets

Attached: altstadt-dresden.jpg (1124x631, 482.06K)

>The germans NEVER did that
retard

Attached: 1410342683916_wps_2_V2_map_3_jpg.jpg (1908x1146, 390.82K)

then give a reason

Honestly? Fuck em. Fuck around and find out. So glad my ancestors left europe when they did lol. Imagine complaining after starting a war, that the other side is beating you too hard; god euros are such fucking faggots its unreal. Blow it out your fucking ass and maybe dont suprise attack one of our military bases. Dont know whats worse suprise attacking someone or grtting your retarded little brother to suprise attack someone.

are you in a unvaccinated concentration camp right now?

London had military significance. Dresden didn't.

Tell that to London

I suppose it's just what good guys do.

Take the chud-pill

no not the heckin cities
not the cityrinos

Say that in public and I'd kill you. Fuck around and find out, nigger lover.

I believe they did, mein little nerd.

lmao we already killed all of you back in the 1940s which is why we can say whatever we want in public while Nazis can only post on 4chins.

We already won.

with a different flag I´d be certain this is bait

>On the night of 13–14 February 1945, 773 RAF Lancaster bombers dropped 1,181.6 tons of incendiary bombs and 1,477.7 tons of high explosive bombs, targeting the rail yards at the centre of the city. The inner city of Dresden was largely destroyed.[29][30] The high explosive bombs damaged buildings and exposed their wooden structures, while the incendiaries ignited them, denying their use by retreating German troops and refugees.
retard

Hollywood tells me germans glassed london. Prove them wrong.

>The germans NEVER did that
Wielun, Rotterdam, Coventry, London... While I commend you for trying to draw attention to allied atrocities there is no reason to pretend the axis wasn't doing the same.

>rail yards
Transporting what, exactly? Dresden didn't produce anything of military value.

Ill say it as i fuck your wife (dog) you stupid maple nigger. Stfu backpack and lick americas dick. Thanks for all the support in the war lol, couldn't have done it without you, unironically.

Did the Germans bomb civilians during The Blitz? Yes or no?

Kill so many of them they lose their will to fight.

>Why the fuck did the Allies bomb pure civilian targets in WW2 for no reason?
BECAUSE WE JUST FUCKING FELT LIKE IT

Churchill wanted to exterminate the Germans completely. Post war propaganda is 100% projection.

christcuck wringing his hands over a building and not the thousands of lives that died on the spot... typical

>major rail transport and communication centre, housing 110 factories and 50,000 workers in support of the German war effort
retard
>targeted attack bad
>indiscriminate V2 bombing in a major city good
dumbass

Another meme to distract you from the fact that the bolshevik horde absolutely demolished Germany and German identity. Not just by raping the women, not just by making Germany hooked on gas and therefore Russia's bitch, but culturally as well. They knew that Germany was the only power in the world that could rid humanity of the mongolian savages. And so they erased it. Hitler gambled everything by initialing Barbarossa, and lost.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_184401.png (1499x759, 974.28K)

Dresden was huge military production centre. Had factories producing firearms, torpedo parts, bombs, aircraft parts. Out there are military research and analysis papers before bombing and after, and german documents, listing all the factories and all their production.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II#Military_and_industrial_profile

>and in 1944 the German Army High Command's Weapons Office listed 127 medium-to-large factories and workshops that were supplying the army with materiel.[38]

Holocaust did happen. To the Germans. Germans are the tribe of Judah.

When the Bible says 'salvation comes from the jews' it is a mistranslation, it should say 'salvation comes from JUDAH'

The Germans at Neuschwabenland will return, this is the second coming of Christ and the victory of truth amd justice

missed full quote:
>Taylor writes that an official 1942 guide to the city described it as "one of the foremost industrial locations of the Reich" and in 1944 the German Army High Command's Weapons Office listed 127 medium-to-large factories and workshops that were supplying the army with materiel.[38]

It's so easy to tell you're a limp-wristed, cocksucking faggot. Kys.

Dont forget literally nuking entire civilian cities.

Attached: 15224887893204.jpg (900x860, 140.91K)

It is not bait, and is my sentiments exactly as i typed them. The citizens of germany got exactly what they deserved. Should've dropped a nuke on your fucking ass desuuuuuuu.

I wish all bomber pilots a merry eternity in hellfire.

Attached: 1642599515144.jpg (714x529, 235.74K)

It's fun!

The Allies were under kike control.

The latter wanted us dead.

And they still do.

Attached: kekked.gif (475x273, 3.35M)

>housing 110 factories and 50,000 workers in support of the German war effort
Bullshit. Dresden's only output at that time was glass and optical lenses, and its workers were mainly Eastern Europeans.
>targeted attack
Targeted so precisely, the entire city vanished. Also, why use firebombs?
Just face it, you angloid prick - the "Greatest" generation were genocidal monsters and Allies represented the interests of those currently enslaving humanity.

At least when we do it now it's with a drone strike and the reason is never given. Right Obama?

Based japs dishing out enhanced interrogations before it was cool.

>Why the fuck did the Allies bomb pure civilian targets in WW2 for no reason?
Their jewish masters told them to. And all that continues to this day.

So you will lose the fucking war dumbass

>"military significance"
The bombs were intentionally dropped to cause terror, not to target a military installation. Nice pilpul though. All sides did this.

>bomb other countries indiscriminately
>"heh nothin personnel kiddos"
>get bombed indiscriminately in return
>"noooo those are CIVILIAN TARGETS why you do this ugh so much for the tolerant democracies"

the nazis fucked around
and they found out

they had it coming, and not because they were nazis but because they declared total war - and in total war ALL targets are legitimate military targets

Fucking based. I need an anime about this shit

>for no reason?
Stop whining. Germany started a war and lost, learn to cope and stop being pathetic.

Attached: gw (48).jpg (599x440, 81.69K)

To kill aryans for masons, just like anglos have always done.

Pic map of bombs dropped on London in Blitz (1940 - 1941), before there was any area bombing of Germany.
>IT'S OKAY WHEN I DO IT!

Attached: 00543053420.jpg (1381x610, 335.91K)

>Frederick Taylor
I don't read kike propaganda.

Attached: Frederick_Taylor.jpg (330x330, 104.41K)

That’s some pretty big TALK for a leaf coward. Where did you enter CanaDUH from you monkey?