Neil Patrick Harris served BBQ that represented Amy Winehouse's dead corpse

What's with celebrities/elite fixation on eating people? Neil Patrick Harris served this up a couple months after Amy Winehouse died. Why wasn't this picture a bigger thing? Why has no one ever brought this up to Harris? These fucks are psychotic.

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/64004275.html

jezebel.com/can-neil-patrick-harris-not-1826807113

Attached: Amy Winehouse.jpg (630x500, 178.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=wEm66fe7eug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you even explain it ? Oh here we have amy winehouses corpse oh splendid i will have a bite like a normal human being.

>amy winehouse
Who?

She didn't die a bloody death. NPH is a superfaggot.

The normie answer is: When you’re rich and powerful you do these kinds of odd things because it’s the only way you can get a kick out of life any more.

The real answer: Hollywood is a satanic death and sex cult and everything is done for a reason that is beyond our comprehension.

that's pretty gross, not morally, just like yucky

Nothingburger. That was 10 years ago and he was only 38 years old at the time. People mature, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8

Check out her music, she had a great voice. She also had severe depression and addiction issues likely because of her father. The record company also rode her till she died knowing she was highly unstable:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEm66fe7eug

Attached: Amy.jpg (800x800, 49.02K)

Elites are all freaks, what do you expect? A normal dinner at a Italian place?
Underage spotted

>only 38 years old
you're such a fucking faggot

its art, you wouldnt understand

Attached: 1623571047231.jpg (2453x3173, 1.38M)

Attached: 1623570863317.jpg (1920x1160, 536.14K)

She was ethnically a Jew.

Attached: Rothschild-Mittagessen.jpg (3149x2100, 698.97K)

some ugly kike no-hit wonder that nobody gave a shit about before she OD'd and people try to retroactively act like she was a big deal

How do we know that’s isn’t really any wine house. Has anyone seen her body since this dinner?

She was a big deal at the time to feminists and those people. Personally I hated her and was indifferent when she died.

Its all been written. Unironically read the bible. Everything makes so much more sense once you do.

I couldn't imagine having that kind of wealth and connections then not using it to like become a race care drive or something really cool like that where you never even had a chance if you don't have money and/or connections. Instead they just do tasteless disgusting shit while rotting away in their nigger infested city of LA.

>Neil Patrick Harris served BBQ that represented Amy Winehouse's dead corpse
sounds extremely alpha.

I never liked her but that is fucked up

How dare you. She was fucking awesome, til drugs and liquor.

You're defending a hollywood superfag?

Jezebel is still a thing?

She was a jew mate. 1000s of singers just like her