The test that destroyed Any Forums

Blacks think this test is too hard therefore racist.
Now it's up to you to prove them wrong. If you fail the test y're worse than a blackie

Attached: FKRCLEDXoAQHvfL.jpg (480x696, 63.16K)

I honestly dont understand question 1 and question 10, like they make no fucking sense to me at all, the rest are fine.

>draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence
Oh sure, ok, maybe that refers to the "1" numbering...
>line
>round
>in a page resembling a Euclidean plane
Hold up.

So you admit it's intentionally deceptively vague to prevent blacks from voting? Good

I passed the 5th grade so I’m exempt from the test

You circle the number 1 and write the letter T in the circle with a 1.

1, circle the 1.
10, write T in the circle 1.

Attached: pipe.jpg (797x450, 81.58K)

Unironically good

10 makes me wonder if it means the first word beginning with L on the sheet, which would be Louisiana i guess, so it wants me to put an A in the circle with the number 1?

Still dont have a clue what the fuck question 1 wants though.

Blacks shouldn't be able to vote.

How does being deceptive weed out only blacks?
You saying that those demihumans are somehow dumber than every other race on the planet?
In a manner that makes any sort of test of mental acuity specifically targeting them?
Good. Welcome aboard.

I remember the left nonstop shitting on the south for being illiterate hick retards, how are blacks filtered by something supposed inbred swamp people aren't?

Attached: 1625061457202.jpg (1300x1811, 466.89K)

ahh, i see, i get it now, my reading comprehension is obviously shit, seems like a weird fucking way to structure a sentence desu.

Who's on first base.

how did I do

Attached: file.png (480x696, 269.13K)

>doesnt know about the grandfather clause
They only gave the test to black people, white people would've failed too

No faggot
Because if a white man draws a circle, you could say they passed
But if a black man draws the same circle circle, you could say "this isn't a line around it" and warp the meaning to whatever you want
The fact that you couldn't understand this without me explaining it shows how retarded you are

Flying colours Jamal.

found the Jamaican

desu, judging from that other user explaining question 10 i dont think the test is vague at all, as a matter of fact its the complete opposite of vague, its follow these instructions exactly, no creative outside the box thinking about these instructions at all.

whats the answer to question 1 because im stumped, its the only one left im like wut? i need to keep reading the sentence i guess, over thinking 1 and 10.

>Source: Some ancient bait

Attached: 1 post 3.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

holy shit that logic

Whats the answer to question 1 then smartarse?

People think this is real

1 you tard arse

You cant say 'Beer Can Butty', without sounding like a Jamaican saying 'Bacon Butty'.

that's what they did for hundreds of years you stupid faggot

No part of this is difficult for anyone without CTE.
The clause doesn't specify anything but education, so now you're saying that niggers are too dumb for school too, and that they are the only ones that have ever dropped out?
Man I'm thinking based.
I agree, niggers truly are subhuman, glad you came around.

Now i get it, thank you.

lol

>Do what you are told
>it's all written
Kek

The 1 that represents what question it is

>No part of this is difficult for anyone without CTE

Well shit, thats a distinct possibility, i have had multiple head knocks, been KO'd twice.

you have to go back

Attached: sheeeit.png (612x855, 322.63K)

WHITE POWER !

Attached: IMG_20220131_074906.jpg (682x1011, 101.52K)