How do we solve the low IQ glownigger problem?

Attached: Ottawa glownigs.jpg (1536x1535, 530.07K)

What if they are just normal dudes that dont give a shit

They're not. It's glowniggers LARPing. Libertarians and Nazis pretty much hate each other, so they're too dumb to even do their own research.

Those are feds. All NatSocs are feds

Attached: 1642531288637.jpg (1024x921, 117.02K)

They need to make normies think libertarians are nazis

>they're too dumb
they're trying to equate libertarianism, individual freedom, and nationalism to nazism in the public consciousness. they're not dumb

those are CSIS agitators

That was me. See my glowie shine? You chuds will never win.

Attached: ottawa_police.jpg (1280x1024, 149.41K)

who cares, just ignore them. if you go out of your way to "disavow nazi glownigs" you're just doing the left's work for them. they want you to go
>NOOOO WE ACTUALLY LOVE IMMIGRANTS!!!
and then you lose, even if you expose the glownigs

Start dressing up as antifa, waving commie flags, and tearing up shit people care about? I mean, if roles were reversed.
>in minecraft

also can't get over the media sensationalizing all this

>Ottawa homeless shelter staff harassed by convoy protesters demanding food
>Second day of protests seizes Ottawa, police investigating 'desecration' incidents
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau silent today as thousands join truckers' protest in Ottawa
>Ottawa mayor calls out protesters who placed upside-down Canadian flag on Terry Fox statue

Attached: nazi view from staircase png.png (700x1339, 1.45M)

Look at their boots.

Attached: Montebello-police-boots.jpg (400x300, 47.56K)

No they are journalists, who openly work for the government in Canada so yes, they are feds.

>Look at their boots.

Attached: montebello-police-undercover-boots.jpg (258x195, 14.58K)

upon further inspection i think they might just be retards trying to equate trudeau to a nazi and had no idea how it might be interpreted by the media

exactly

Attached: NQUjv0wL1GqaHsJ8JpPCxkGMI2NjwnfNHmStxCKYDa4.jpg (1046x1239, 170.05K)

>No they are....... so yes, they are feds.
CANADA - STOP BEING RETARDED. YOUR REDEMPTION ARC IS IN FULL EFFECT - ALL YO UHAVE TO DO NOW IS NOTHING TO STOP BEING RETARDED.

STOP BEING RETARDED, CANADA

very unlikely.
Normal dudes wouldn't be appearing in every fucking right'ish movement like that, just to feed the kike and leftist media the "we evil nazis, you die!" and make things therefore harder.
Either if a movement think these cunts are not legit, the movement itself should repeal them for their own good.

Real "nazis" are one of two things. They're tattood up "in and out of jail" types who hang around their own kind, they couldnt be bothered to attend something like this and wave a flag. And theres closeted nazis who keep it to themselves and don't have the guts to go out into the real world and reveal their power level, unless it's to commit a mass shooting spree. Those dudes in the picture fucking glow. It's not even subtle anymore, no one is there to support nazism, they're not even there to be anti vaccine, it's about mandates.

Well find out who they are and go ask them some questions IRL Go after them when they are are on their way home. I am curious about the mindset of your average glowie and want to know why they do what they do.

Attached: roguefeds.jpg (1080x1080, 1.33M)

Those fuckers.

You people fucking glow by suggesting i shouldnt go out in public with a swastika flag. Fuck you weak ass pussies. I bet you dont even own a swastika flag bitch made cunt.

Standard math test:
Do you agree too plus to equals for?

kill yourself now.

glowing hands wrote this post.

Deradicalizer shill. I own a flag and you dont because you a pussy.

do you do that? go with a swastika to the public and pretend everything was ok?

>German
Typical
Cuck.

Attached: gFEK3hbW0d90Kh7_.webm (742x720, 794.16K)

You won't. Feds are regressing by design. It's an unintentional consequence of replacing all the top tier positions with women, blacks and pajeets.
And this is literally the best they can do.

Nigga

Stfu retard and go back

>I bet you dont even own a swastika flag

Of course I don't. It's foreign, German nonsense. Maybe you should move to Germany.

They're either feds or they're from the CBC.
inb4 CBC aren't feds
>CBC is taxpayer funded and directed by the government

Based
Kys, cuckold homo

organise some friends to jump the fucker, stomp them, make the next glowie a little more apprehensive to walk around with that shit.