HAPPENING: BRENÉ BROWN HAS LEFT SPOTIFY

>Spotify continues to face criticism for exclusively hosting the Joe Rogan Experience, which has been said to spout baseless conspiracy theories and misinformation about COVID-19. Earlier this week, Spotify removed Young’s music after the singer asked the platform to choose between him and Rogan. Mitchell’s departure from Spotify came shortly after, who says she stands “in solidarity with Neil Young and the global scientific and medical communities.”

>Bruce Springsteen guitarist Nils Lofgren joined the Spotify boycott as well and has since removed his music from the platform. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan, also reportedly expressed their concerns about misinformation on Spotify — the couple signed an exclusive deal with Spotify in 2020.

Attached: 1643563941429.jpg (1668x1711, 1.58M)

WHO?

I don't care

Is she related to Bobby Brown?

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

I hope Spotify has a random podcast boom where people go to their platform due to the lack of censorship.

who?

How will i go on without my Beaner Brown????

Fuck you freaked me out for a second there.
I thought mef Ryan put on like 75 lb

Why are all these nobodies leaving?

Me and my wife watch her netflix talks just to make fun of her, quality content

Absolute nobodies, I expected jews to hit harder, you know bring out Swift/Adele etc

Seriously who the fuck even is this lmfao.

Who?

You remember when orange man was bad? Now roid manlet is bad.

Attached: 07154E67-DD3C-4CA8-A510-FC3176FB808F.png (900x522, 216.15K)

Never heard of him...

they are coming out of the woodwork, and soon the entire globohomo infrastructure will try and force him off. I feel bad for Joe he did nothing wrong. How did Americans become such cucks? Before 2014 censorship was unheard of social media has twisted and demented people's minds

i'm genx and i have no clue who the fuck any of these faggot hippie boomers are... LITERALLY WHO?

this is just attention clinging for washed up nobodies.

pharma execs are desperate people aren't taking their poison, find out who owns these people and you'll see who is trying to take rogan out.

fpbp I have no idea who this boomer bitch is.

they start small with irrelevant artists and it snowballs into big names. it's how it works.

It's barely even a joke at this point. I'm not a zoomer and I have no idea who any of these people are. Only question I have is why haven't Green Day and Rage joined the bandwagon. This is exactly the kind of preening desperate-to-stay-relevant faggotry those hasbeens are famous for.

for real, almost like they are doing this for publicity.

Trannies getting uppity again

So how is she connected to Warner Media and Blackrock?

>I'm not a zoomer and I have no idea who any of these people are

I am a zoomer and neither do I. They're parading around whatever nobodies they can find to keep it in the news cycle.

Either this breaks the left or Rogan leaves, starts his own service, and replaces traditional media.

Topkek this is hilarious, seriously I can't stop laughing at these posts. No one knows who the fuck any of these people are.

who?

Attached: 1643210370048.png (443x455, 88.63K)

>literally who

>literal who does something unimportant

Who?