We are the Stars

What are the political implications of the stars incarnating in this realm called Terra/Gaia to experience each other ad infinitum? Astrology is real -- if you know how to use it, you can pinpoint the part of the sky your signal is projecting from. The planets/wandering stars are gods, and they too incarnate here. Saturn/Cronus is your Satan. Yahshuah was either projected from Jupiter, or from the Sun itself. Regarding astrology, your sun sign, moon sign, and rising sign are all convenient ways to articulate the position and tilt of the skies above, and in that moment a connection was established with your infant body. There are those among us who possess bodies and are not stars; they are not wandering stars. Do not forget Saturn's moons, Jupiter's moons. Agents of dark and light operating within our galactic dance

Attached: twinkletwinklelittlesneed.jpg (960x656, 78.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=xx68747470733a2f2f7777772e617374726f2e636f6d2f6367692f63686172742e6367693f72733d3326627479703d77326777&lang=e&rs=3&btyp=w2gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flaming spheres of light are the harbingers of your political future

t.

Attached: your_bones_are_made_out_of_exploded_stars.jpg (680x591, 56.65K)

that's retarded

Cheers friend.

Attached: 1641787353354.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

shine if you can see me

bump

>if you know how to use it, you can pinpoint the part of the sky your signal is projecting from.
I’m interested. How would one go about this?

Attached: 964626E0-1218-4926-8D89-C51918ECB60F.jpg (1488x2266, 516.05K)

I can sense from your energy user that you hail from fagatron.

Attached: FagOP.jpg (1021x1027, 146.57K)

Guys Astrology is real and means ththaththat anyone who shares those specific 30 odd days with you have the exact same personality! Isn't that crazy how there are only 12 possible combinations of personality!!! We're so unique and special!!!

>you can pinpoint the part of the sky your signal is projecting from
How

>the sun sign is the hour hand on the clock
>the moon sign is the minute hand
>the rising sign is the second hand
your rising sign (you need to know the minute and location of your birth) dictates which stars were on the eastern horizon at the moment of your birth. I do not purport to know why the moment of one's birth is tied to the stars on the eastern horizon, and not those in the west, or directly above, but that's the system. the system of astrology itself is a convenient and reliable method of tying one's personality to the stars, but there's a reason for that -- it's not arbitrary. it's because there are signals of varying frequency and quality coming from all directions, and our brains are tuners. we lock into the strongest signal available at the moment of our awakening. we turn on our wifi, and we connect to a strong signal no one else is using. that's it. we stay connected (unless a demon can get us to hack our own systems and allow another user)

so, if your rising sign is Aries, you are somewhere in that heading -- not necessarily any of the stars in that constellation, just that area of space

>I’m an Aries
I mean you had a one in twelve chance, but woah. I know my times and shit, what’s a good place to plug it in? I don’t feel like going full autist mode and calculating it out myself right now.

if you know your birth time and location, plug it in here and it'll give you your full chart. from there you can research what all of the positions indicate, and you can say, "what? whoa? wtf!?" all night. most people only know their sun sign, or they read a daily horoscope, and of course it seems applicable to all. hardly anyone is consulting the entire chart -- it's a snapshot of the sky at one moment in time. that's why twins are alike, not because of their bodies. their using the same signal

astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=xx68747470733a2f2f7777772e617374726f2e636f6d2f6367692f63686172742e6367693f72733d3326627479703d77326777&lang=e&rs=3&btyp=w2gw

or just go to astro.com and click on the link that says "charts." that link is ugly. I'd also like to make clear my position on the star signals and our bodies. our bodies have minds of their own, and they would operate without a signal, like animals, but on a very base level of operation, like animals -- this could be the NPC meme. these star signals, I believe, serve more like the "higher self," the intuition, the conscience, the real driver

>their using
*they're

I rolled quads on my SSN, it's formatted like WXX-YY-ZZZZ. My dad's side of the family has psychic blood. What can you tell about me?

Attached: 1643590351287.png (670x471, 40.55K)

>916
>tfw 916 was my cub scout troop number

for every star in the sky there's a soul on earth.. notice how all the stars are dissappearing?

very interesting. I'll be honest, I'm no expert at reading other people's charts, but I do know there is a thread up on /x/ at all times when several anons who will take that chart and read it extensively for you. as for what I see, I notice that your Mercurial sign is different from your Sun sign, which is atypical. since the orbit of Mercury is so tight, it will usually fall into the same sign as the Sun, but sometimes it will be on one side or the other. Mercury dictates the thinking capacities of our minds, how our mental facilities operate. your Mars, Venus, and Moon signs are also in Capricorn, along with Mercury, so you have a very Capricorn-like personality, despite being a Leo. your rising sign is Scorpio, so that's probably where you're connected to. I believe the other indicator on the charts, aside from the rising sign) dictate the growth and quality of the physical body