How does a British royal end up becoming such a race traitor kike puppet?

How does a British royal end up becoming such a race traitor kike puppet?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-165921.jpg (890x1149, 184.66K)

spitify

s

I can't imagine a single man on earth who has been cucked more. How long until she forces him to transition?

Isn't Meghan mostly nigger?
What does her natural hair really look like?

Who is asking for their opinion on anything?

How new must you be to ask such an idiotic question. The British crown has always cucked up to the roths and other bankers at least since the Napolean war.

They’re all kike puppets

Years of having to be around his mother's murderers made him go wild as fuck.

Who cares about UK it won't exist in the next 5 years

The real plan for them has been to have their son become King George of America

Attached: English empire.jpg (474x236, 24.08K)

who?

Hes not really a royal exactly, and that is probably a good thing. The Royals are pure jew and he is only maybe 1/2 just from Dianas (Diana was 100% jew) side. The guy is an actor like the rest of them and they are all psychotic and without love. Pure evil if you will.

tfw Princess Di lived

Attached: hatchetface.jpg (1024x973, 67.05K)

ex royal.

>all these people revealing themselves to be total faggots pulling their shit from spotify because they wont censor a dudes podcast that they dont like
I want these people cancelled from life unironically why should I have to live in the same world as these people

Who?

Attached: 1614814380510.png (588x617, 507.47K)

All the British royals are all like that.

Completely pozzed? Yes.

this but ugly and disgusting

Attached: lil.succie.succ.png (1600x1228, 672.3K)

His father is James Lifford Hewitt, he's a nigger mutt that doesn't continue the line, that's why he never got too involved in royal life, joined the army, etc, because he knew he would never, ever, ascend to the throne. The idea of a mutt taking the throne was not going to be allowed.

because the 'celebrity' pedofilia jew entrapment scheme works