English is over taking Dutch in the Netherlands

English is over taking Dutch in the Netherlands..

Attached: mdhmdh.png (806x606, 974.23K)

That sign is omly there specifically to prevent niggers from killing themselves in a way so embarassing that even europeans cringe to death causing extra casualties

>*msrerdam

Dutch is just like english.spelled phoenically and spoken in a humorous sing song accent.

Dutch is superior to niggerlish

Thanks for the opinion mutt.

Based French bro

Based, the continentals are finally learning their place.

Attached: 1643496584689m.jpg (1024x576, 59.7K)

Good, Dutch is just silly german.
>t. Afrikaner

haha

i am a black man who just fucked a dutch tourist.. AMA

I wish I wasn't lazy and I learnt my ancestors' language
I had started and it was pretty easy

it should take over all of europe, europe should only speak English

Good. Your country shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Sheeeeeeiit

Attached: 1643214087688m.jpg (1024x601, 139.61K)

The Mutterlands.

he sneed me af

>oh no why do tourist areas put up signs that tourists can read
fuck off OP

>humorous sing song accent
t.bush clicker

I’m a white guy who fucks black women while their worthless nigger husbands are out making minimum wage ask me anything

this with official matters conducted in Latin

This. It's only in Niggerdam. Not in real places.

not surprising, I lived there for 4 years without speaking the language (or barely), they are watching way too much american shows. Sometimes I could hear Dutchies saying "oh my gosh" or "amazing" between 2 Dutch sentences...

Attached: 179074910015.png (806x606, 881.05K)

I hate dutch people

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1640732583026.png (595x454, 33.7K)

Lekker kek

Please don’t put anymore mulattoes out into the world good sir

I was dating a Dutch Pennsylvanian last Christmas and put on a Dutch Christmas carol to see what it was like. What it sounded like is if I would turn it up, I would understand it, if that makes sense. The cadence, tone, emphases sounded very similar to English. Was interesting as I’ve had almost no exposure to hearing Dutch. Don’t let globomo do this to you though. It has to be stopped. The French have been the best at guarding their language from what I understand. Admirable.

there's barely any difference anyway

half the times i wander into your fucking threads and think i'm having a stroke because i can understand ~80% of every post despite knowing "zero" dutch

Attached: img2.thejournal.ie.png (580x810, 595.74K)

Good. English should be the world language. The whole point of language is for communication so it doesn't make sense to have hundreds of different mutually unintelligible communication systems. Similar to how all phone manufacturers will be forced to adopt the USB-c charger port instead of each manufacturer having their own charger.

Good, the new Europeans don’t speak Dutch, only English, so this is a good way to help them integrate into society :^)

lekker kanker multiculti

Pennsylvanian Dutch are germans.

Ha! Figures...