Btfo's truckers once and for all

>btfo's truckers once and for all
now what truckfags

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.interestingengineering.com/autonomous-cars-cant-recognise-pedestrians-with-darker-skin-tones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically, if you're not a contrarian, you should support automization. Why do you want to pay more for your products just so some fat balding 50 year old can have a job?

pathetic

>automated trucks
>in a world full of thieving niggers
LMFAO

You've never seen a trucker

Pol is a bunch of retarded contrarians.

*blocks your path*

Attached: image_2022-01-31_000133.png (1157x2825, 2.72M)

google.com/amp/s/amp.interestingengineering.com/autonomous-cars-cant-recognise-pedestrians-with-darker-skin-tones

How are niggers gonna stop a self driving truck? It's the drivers who forfeit the goods lol. No driver, no goods to be stolen.

Okay. And if I see a trucker, will that make me want to pay more for my food?

YWNBARW is what faggot

Kek, and the worst part is that this actually works

>Gets looted by niggers

Attached: Mobile Based Department on Patrol.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

Toppest of zozzles

Those trucks will be such an insurance liability to the companies that own them that they will be programmed to stop well short of a non moving object. Park a car in front of it blocking its path and it will just sit there and let the brown hoards have their way with it.

Can't have automated trucks and niggers. They loot trucks and the truck sensors don't notice niggers behind roads. Sorry jews All your problems come home at once lmao niggers tongue my anus

Still requires a person behind the wheel

Just 2 more weeks and all truckers will be replaced by self driving trucks.

"automization" is not a word you hideous pakinigger immigrant
i dont care about paying $10 more for deliveries if it means blue collar workers are going to drive their trucks straight through trudeau's ass

Leafs too damn dumb to realize this.
1. Block traffic
2. Profit

Damn Any Forums is coping hard about why something that already exists can't exist as the norm with some legal reorganization. OP's pic also looks like a tank it will have no problem with plowing through niggers in a non-stop danger zone.

cope harder while you get charged with terrorism and interfering with interstate commerce

Yes because these self driving trucks will have zero security features and will be easy as going to the back of the trailer, opening it up and taking goods. YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT YOU FUCKING MORON YOU CRETIN YOU’RE A FUCKHEAD THATS WHAT YOU ARE A FUCKING SHITHEAD

Let's say a car stops in front of an automatic truck quickly. The truck has the options of going into a ditch and ruining all cargo, plowing into the car in front or going onto the sidewalk where a woman is walking with a stroller. Which would be the best option for the truck to take? Assume value of cargo was at least $2 million. And then consider what corporate faggors would want the truck to do. I think all automatic trucks should have to run this test multiple times to see if poo programmers are forced by kikes to make the trucks value cargo over human life.

No you see it will be easy because the brightest minds behind these trucks won't have any of this figured out because some blue collar losers on Any Forums said so because niggers and cones.

>Implying they'll actually bother to police packs of niggers and illegal immigrants.

Attached: 1629838220091.jpg (868x1024, 71.61K)

Do you think Stealing shit from automated semi would be easier than stealing from a train. Asking for a friend

Attached: CED13AF8-6F15-4305-829F-FDE720FF1E14.jpg (813x1024, 126.21K)

>Giving up your limited power just to save a few bucks