/GPG/ Geopolitics General #1490 - ''non paper'' edition

Palestine, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
Another shipment of US military aid to Ukraine arrived today, as per the Secretary of Defense. Russia moves blood and other medical supplies near Ukraine.
>Ethiopia
New tigrayan offensive launched into the Afar region of Ethiopia resulting in heavy clashes with Afar based militias. Oromo Liberation Army (OLA/ WBO) carried out an attack on Ethiopian Forces in Guji Zone, East Oromia.
>Syria
Syrian Democratic Forces militia demanded that about 60 ISIS militants, still holed up in a prison a week after they attacked it, "give themselves up or risk being killed".
>Yemen
The Giants Brigades continue to advance in the Abdiya district, south of Marib, and control the isolation of Al Hamran and Al Sufi
>Sahel
Malian Foreign Minister Abdoulaye Diop has said the country’s military-dominated government was “ruling nothing out” regarding its relations with France.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT:

Attached: file.png (426x680, 198.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=He5Ccqw-fjk
washingtonpost.com/world/erdogan-says-israeli-president-to-visit-turkey-next-month/2022/01/27/07abe5b2-7f6f-11ec-8cc8-b696564ba796_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not worshipping fire
NGMI

Daily reminder a Turks entire personality revolves his hatred of Greeks, while Greeks barely acknowledge your existence.

99% of your tourist attractions were built by Greeks.

10% of your people have Greek blood in them, along with a thousand other races.

In 600 years you have never created anything, ever. You all name yourselves after arabs and follow an Arab culture.

Attached: Greece Euro 2004.jpg (1200x800, 336.73K)

>Be Turk
>Live in a nation where 99.9999% of your tourist attractions were built by your enemies people
>Hate Greeks all day on the internet
>Hate yourself
>Be a Turk

Attached: Istanbul.jpg (755x500, 125.64K)

You will never be human demir

Attached: 2a8.jpg (884x1000, 84.44K)

You guys seem to do that every summer or is it to have new land to build on?

>replying to turk more than one time
When will you learn that third worlders deserve only one reply? move on mate.

non paper means non pipeline.
simple as.

Imagine being a nationalist migrant

I understand your cope

YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN LEARN TO READ YOUR OWN GRAPHS.
also consider we are talking about tuscans not actual north italians.

Attached: 1643582466469.png (1262x690, 214.07K)

Kek
Actually yeah it's retards who want to build in those areas, 8/10 times. Pretty sad but nobody does anything about it

pls explain then, how will you build this pipeline when israel is now coming to turkey to talk about connecting it to turkey?
pipedreams is all you have malaka

by your own graph you greek roach result closer to to beduins and palestinians than to actual europeans.

soon

Attached: file.png (555x499, 233.44K)

Gotta start some pagan artemisian death squads

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Attached: file.png (489x654, 509.79K)

>he thinks Israel will ever trust turks
lol bro pls, it seems you're more suited to make threads on Any Forums

>ignores ITN (Italian)
actual retard confirmed
Now sure you can cope that north italians are SLIIIIIGHTLY closer to swedes and away from levant... but what about it? It's a negligible difference, the bulk of their amcestry is anatolia neolithic and a good chunk of iran neolithic with less than 20% steppe
Who do you think they will be closer to, people who have a lot of anatolia and iran (especially if they have low natufian) or people who are half steppe with no iran?

they have no choice, it's either that or no pipeline
have you not payed attention in the last 3 years?
get a grip

I'm still waiting on that silverware of yours, Dimitri

Attached: 1618529358115.png (297x282, 86.79K)

what a CHAD

wow it went from inactive to insanely active overnight.

it's about putting subtle baits in OP picture as well as provoking the boo gang

>people who are 50% siberian EHG and caucasus HG are "true european", the same people who were living in huts until 900 years ago
Someone forgot to take his meds

I understand your cope

Sign me up

no you don't, you are just projecting because you got BTFO

Do you accept payment in rapefugees?

ISIS-boo what do you say about Sheikh Taymiyyah praising some sufis?

In al-Mas’alat al-Tabriziyya, Sheikh Ibn Taymiya declares: “Labistu al khirqa al-mubaraka li al Shaykh Abd al-Qadir wa bayni wa baynahu ithnan” - “I wore the blessed Sufi cloak of Abd al Qadir, there being between him and me two shaykhs”.

The Sharh Futuh al-Ghaib of ibn Taymiyya (Commentary on Revelations of the Unseen).

youtube.com/watch?v=He5Ccqw-fjk

There's no pipeline with no-one. The US saw the energy crunch created a market for their gas. It's why they killed the east med and are fighting hard to stop nord stream 2 now all of a sudden.

>There's no pipeline with no-one
even that case is still a win for us but it is also false
watch your tv closely this month

>it's a metaphor bro

Attached: erdogan_israeli.jpg (1072x1241, 708.39K)

Reminder that ottomans are the reason why Ummah is in the current situation hundreds of thousands of crypto jews live among us jewish freemasons control us thanks to ottomans who accepted jews into to the Islamic lands

khaleeji is salty I see

What's the source little nigger? Zarqawi himself? kek

It's my position, classical sufism without shirk is ok, but that type of jumping is bid'a from the jews

Reminder that this guy has a gevsek mouth, gevsek means loose

People who talk loosely usually end up with a fist in their mouth. I've told you in the previous thread some points about this issue

If you're insisting on being an obnoxious ignorant little nigger, don't be surprised if people punch your shit in

we owe the current state of the ummah to OBL and bagdaddy doing mossad false flags galore

washingtonpost.com/world/erdogan-says-israeli-president-to-visit-turkey-next-month/2022/01/27/07abe5b2-7f6f-11ec-8cc8-b696564ba796_story.html
>“With this visit, a new era can begin in the Israeli and Turkish relationship,” Erdogan said.

Wallah you're on some joke thing, i swear i can recall the moment where you've takfired sufism. Why are you such a nigger?

This is a fact and you can not disprove it

I ment for the tweet retard

>>“With this visit, a new era can begin in the Israeli and Turkish relationship,” Erdogan said.
and? they got cucked in east med, so Erdoğan is telling them come and do the pipeline through Turkey

I agree brother, don't listen to these kufars
So anyone who debunks you has to be killed?

I already did, what was the freemason lodge called? Give me the name. What freemason lodge did Abdulhamid II tolerate?

It's not false. Putin has been building the pipe for years and only now did the US decide to jump in. If you want a chance to make a pipe even in the black sea or something the price of gas has to drop a lot to make the US uncompetitive.

we only accept unspoiled Levantine women between 18 and 24 years of age as tribute. if you can't procure enough of them, you'll be forced to pay us in Greek maidens instead.
see it this way: step by step, you're learning how to balance your budget

Attached: 1632623779567.png (639x607, 95.57K)

why did our glowniggers remove the fire wall, as if one jewroach wasnt enough
S M H

>tfw no twitterkraut

u have no mantiq ya ayre